AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone know someone I can pay to make a profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonegone1

Deactivated Account
Jan 29, 2017
I suck at this stuff, it's so overwhelming. I'd rather just pay someone, tell them what I want, and get a profile made for me. Does anyone know someone reliable or a reliable site I can go to?
I've seen a post here or there online, people saying they'd do it for $60 or something, is that typically what it would cost?

I suck at this stuff, it's so overwhelming. I'd rather just pay someone, tell them what I want, and get a profile made for me. Does anyone know someone reliable or a reliable site I can go to?
I've seen a post here or there online, people saying they'd do it for $60 or something, is that typically what it would cost?
Check out cammodelexpress.com !

*waves*

Hi! I'm one half of CammodelExpress. If you want to design a profile yourself but don't want to have to code, one that is easy to update, and tweak you might want to take a look at our service. It runs 19.99 a month. You can design it yourself, without any coding and at the end it generates 2-3 pieces of code that you paste into your profile. We also host all your images for you so you. Members can also gift you subscriptions.

If you'd rather get a profile designed for you, both pokerbabe and firenips are awesome ladies. Oathtaker is also a designer I've heard really cool things about.

*coughs quietly* I also do "basic" profile design for CB, Niteflirt, and MFC. I make my own profile monthly (mfc.im/Ruby_Claire) and I also designed LadySerra's (mfc.im/LadySerra). $50 dollars and includes buttons to whatever you need (Twitter, Amazon, etc).

If you're interested, feel free to send me a message. :)

wow, everyone's been so helpful!! thank you so much, I'll have to check out your suggestions :)

*waves*

Hi! I'm one half of CammodelExpress. If you want to design a profile yourself but don't want to have to code, one that is easy to update, and tweak you might want to take a look at our service. It runs 19.99 a month. You can design it yourself, without any coding and at the end it generates 2-3 pieces of code that you paste into your profile. We also host all your images for you so you. Members can also gift you subscriptions.

If you'd rather get a profile designed for you, both pokerbabe and firenips are awesome ladies. Oathtaker is also a designer I've heard really cool things about.
Hey, this sounds interesting! If I only use the service for a month or two, can I keep the design if I end my subscription? And if I end up wanting to tweak more stuff, can I just pay for another month?

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Hey, this sounds interesting! If I only use the service for a month or two, can I keep the design if I end my subscription? And if I end up wanting to tweak more stuff, can I just pay for another month?

Technically, yes - the code is yours to use. However, we don't continue to provide you with free image hosting once your subscription expires, so any images you have hosted with us (for example, if you upload video previews or graphics) will appear broken. If you want to do this, you'd need to host your images somewhere else and copy paste them into the places in the code where our images are. It depends on how comfortable you are with that, or whether you feel that's worth your time/energy etc. We also don't provide support for expired subscriptions so if you break something in the code, we can't help.

Our https://www.cammodelexpress.com/faq/ has more information about this.

If you register on our website you can try it out in demo mode for 7 days free. The only difference between demo mode and the full version is that the paid version generates the code for you, and the demo does not. It's really helpful for going in and playing and seeing what you can create before you buy!

If you´ve not already created a profile, I know my partner would be very happy to create a profile, giving you a beautiful, kind and as he just said, vivacious look. Lots of sex appeal with a little shyness from your discreet sex appeal you portrait.

Welcoming you to email him at gnn075@gmail.com

he runs my sites, my profiles and southerncumsluts.com with slutty girls giving lots of sex appeal.

All the best xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.