AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone know whats happening with the cb model list?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea but from what I just saw it seems that from about half way down on the first page it is by the hours online. The first half of the first page is all 0 or 1 minute online. At least it is that way for me

edit

I wonder if this has anything to do with the problems a couple of days ago

edit2

Also there are broken links in each section. Within the first 2 lines there are broadcasters with between 200 and 400 hours online

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No idea but from what I just saw it seems that from about half way down on the first page it is by the hours online. The first half of the first page is all 0 or 1 minute online. At least it is that way for me

CB sorts models with the exact same positional value by time online, which is weird because of course you never see that unless you are looking at the very back of CB where its more common for them to have the exact same number of colored names.

Edit: well and other minor factors of course.

Upvote 0
Perhaps unrelated - when I’ve tried to view my followed models sorted by the ones who are “offline” today, the mobile version of CB hasn’t shown any results all day. I’ve had to look at the desktop website to view them.

Wonder if there’s a larger bug happening that is causing both of these sorting issues.

Upvote 0
Its ordered in a way that doesn't make any sense.
Not sure if it's related, but when I logged in yesterday, instantly had 50+ colombian studio models in my room + over 200 un registered viewers, and got put onto the featured page for a couple of mins as soon as I had logged in. I assumed that one of the colombian studios was testing a bot, I still think that had a lot to do with it. but maybe there was a bug, who knows.

Everyone on the featured page was displaying 0 users too, so maybe a little of both going on?

Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0
Perhaps unrelated - when I’ve tried to view my followed models sorted by the ones who are “offline” today, the mobile version of CB hasn’t shown any results all day. I’ve had to look at the desktop website to view them.

Following up, this issue appears to be fixed today. Not sure about the rest of the problems.

Upvote 0
Yeah it looks like it is fixed. I think there was an update/reboot of their servers since everything seem a lot more responsive now. Page/cam loads are almost instant now.

And just as I was about to post this, I checked and the 0 viewer bug is back on the front page

edit

Went in a models room that shows 0 viewers on front page and over 2000 when you go in the room. It looks like they still need a fix for this

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.