AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

anyone received wire payment?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2019
hey there
i have cashed out my first payment ever from chaturbate last 14th of december, and chose international wire transfer as payment method
however i received nothing in my bank account so far, did anyone receive money from the payment period of 1 dec to 15 dec?

hey there
i have cashed out my first payment ever from chaturbate last 14th of december, and chose international wire transfer as payment method
however i received nothing in my bank account so far, did anyone receive money from the payment period of 1 dec to 15 dec?

Support has informed me that they have contacted you about the status of your payment.

Upvote 0
yes they did punker ty, however i posted this thread to understand how usually it takes for payment to be received by broadcasters, so that i could arrange my things during new year's ev
thanks barbie for your concern:h:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.