AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone use shine browser and stripchat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Hi

I have been using shine browser and have stripchat on there. Up until this week if anyone took me to exclusive with the c2c it was working fine I would accept there request then jump to my stripchat tab where I could see them on c2c. Now this week it's not working I go to the stripchat page to watch them and all it says is end c2c but I can't see them to even end anything. It's not an issue there end as few guys have tried. Anyone else had this issue or know how I can resolve?

@xChloe are you able to help as well at all?

Thanks

Amorina

Oh, it will be hard for me to answer since the Stripchat team did not develop this browser.

Has Shine browser support provided you with any information directly?

Upvote 0
Oh, it will be hard for me to answer since the Stripchat team did not develop this browser.

Has Shine browser support provided you with any information directly?
Shine browser looked into it and said its not there end and that I need to get stripchat to help. I had a reply from someone at stripchat but what they suggested didn't work no idea what to do now 😓
I lost two more c2c privates today

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.