AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone Using ePayments for CB Payouts?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
Is it possible to structure an ePayments account to receive payments from CB? Since CB doesn't formally support ePayments, this would require ePayments to give you some kind of bank account so that you could have money wired to that account. I assume that the best way for a model to spend that money would be to use a debit card integrated with the ePayments account?

I wanted to also ask does ePayments formally accept webcam workers as their customers? Since so many of these services formally reject webcam workers - but seem to also turn a "blind eye" towards the activity - I wanted to make sure it was okay to be honest and upfront with them before contacting their customer support directly.

Is something like ePayments only good to use for regular repeated activity like payments from CB, or could it also be effectively used to have individual customers pay the model directly? That requires the customer to sign up for an ePayments account as well, and person-to-person transfers may not be something that ePayments wants or encourages.

Status
Not open for further replies.