AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

App Bots and Room Ideas help!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Hi
I'm new to chaturbate only been on a week. I'm trying to find a bot like others have got where it's a multi goal one as seen once someone gets a goal it goes straight to the other. Some of the multi goal apps look confusing. Also some people on cb have a banner come up on there chat every now and then with there only fans link how did they do that?

I'm also struggling with ideas to do for goals and room ideas any suggestions?
I did a gym one yesterday that was different and made a change to sitting on the bed. But I feel like the bed and goals are going to get boring.

Hi
I'm new to chaturbate only been on a week. I'm trying to find a bot like others have got where it's a multi goal one as seen once someone gets a goal it goes straight to the other. Some of the multi goal apps look confusing. Also some people on cb have a banner come up on there chat every now and then with there only fans link how did they do that?

I'm also struggling with ideas to do for goals and room ideas any suggestions?
I did a gym one yesterday that was different and made a change to sitting on the bed. But I feel like the bed and goals are going to get boring.
Tip Multi-Goal Author: mx2k6

welcome back OP

Wouldn't turn off enter and leave notifications unless you;re having a hard time with the chat. Smaller rooms do better in general when they can greet regulars as they enter.
Edit: lots of good info there though
How did you come to this conclusion? In practice, and in observation I've only ever seen the reverse being true.

Think if I recall you have a fairly small room yourself right? It did worse when you greeted regulars? Not just random people that enter but your regular tippers?
I don't know, depends on what room count you would consider small or large. Regular tippers for the most part would say hello when they want to talk.

I don't know, depends on what room count you would consider small or large. Regular tippers for the most part would say hello when they want to talk.
I'd say like under 15 colored names. Did some A-B tests with a brief verbal greeting and they did do better in general but perhaps it depends on how little the model verbally speaks outside of the greeting? Was testing with models that dont speak English as their primary language.

I'd say like under 15 colored names. Did some A-B tests with a brief verbal greeting and they did do better in general but perhaps it depends on how little the model verbally speaks outside of the greeting? Was testing with models that dont speak English as their primary language.
By that definition My room wouldn't be considered small. I'm assuming these were studio models?

Hi

Once you select a particular multi-goal Bot, a key feature to explore is how you can contribute tokens into the count using commands in the multi-goal Bot. Imagine you had a goal that goes off at 600 tokens. After 420 tokens are contributed, you have to reboot and restart the broadcast. How do you get back to 420 tokens so that the show can resume where it left off? This very useful feature is one that many models never learn to use.

Hi. I would like to alternatively suggest Synergy for your 'goals' needs. The goals settings are available to all users. They support multi-goals, repeating goals, infinite copies of goals, etc, that can be completed by token amount or from a timed interval. Here is a link: https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/synergy/

For your advertising needs (onlyfans banners, etc), check out Rotating Notifier 50. https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/rotating-notifier-50/

Cheers and have fun,
Cexmental

Status
Not open for further replies.