AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Apple/Mac Software

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AubreyMarie

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 9, 2017
So I've tried to look through older posts but wasn't able to find exactly what I was looking for and it would nice to know what newer software people are using. So I've got a MacBook, I'm curious as to what software, all kinds for the mac that you all use. Like for your web cam, video editing, graphic editing and what ever else you use on your Apple products. Any and all answers will be greatly appreciated!!

* Editing: Final Cut Pro
* Streaming (SM & Chaturbate, I think MFC now supports it): Open Broadcaster Software
* Twitter App
* FlumeApp Pro for Instagram management

Granted, I'm mostly a PC used but it's nice to know I can rely on my (Somewhat old, 13" mid 2012 non retina and custom) MacBook Pro

I have an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, currently have these installed:
* Lightroom
* Photoshop
* Illustrator
* Premiere Pro
* After Effects
* Muse

Before that, I used:
* iMovie
* GIMP

For camming specifically, I use:
* Streamate Broadcaster or
* Open Broadcaster Software
* Logitech Webcam Controller

Other useful things:
* Open Office
* MS OneNote
* Dropbox
* Duet Display <-- If you want to use an iPad as an external monitor, which I set up to use for drawing in photoshop mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.