AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Appreciation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2021
United States
Twitter Username
@masked4cover
I just wanted to make a quick comment regarding how appreciative I/we are that @AmberCutie has a resource like this site. Also how whoever is behind @punker barbie screen name is here to always confirm that CB Support is working on our problems/tickets.

As everyone knows we tend to be on guard and get nervous when things don’t happen quickly. Unfortunately we live in a world where we want to Google or email something and get instant answers, especially when it comes to payouts that we are relying on. But I can’t imagine the amount of emails CB Support gets each day (especially around payment time).

So I just want to thank @AmberCutie for having this platform to help ease our nerves. And @punker barbie for following and putting up with all the mentions regarding tickets. I know it at least feels like things are moving towards a resolution when there’s some communication

exaclty :h: I would like to add @xChloe from stripchat , wich is here for us always helpfull

Upvote 0
So I just want to thank @AmberCutie for having this platform to help ease our nerves. And @punker barbie

Amen. When I first looked into working with Chaturbate, there was not a lot of information out there for men in this business. I found a couple of articles on the web that were specific to men's experiences with camming but not to the level I was looking for. Somehow I found ACF. And it had a men's discussion! This was exactly what I was looking for. Each time I visit ACF, I am continually thankful and greatly appreciate for what Amber Cutie provides with this site. And I am grateful that CB has "Punker Barbie" who works the issues when needed.

Additionally, and still related to the intent of the original post, I would also like to thank all of the people who post on ACF. I am continually impressed with the thoughtful, insightful discussions here. I find being an member of this community so rewarding. I don't have many people in my life who I can share my camming experience with, and you are all my "family" Thanks to all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.