AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Apps and bots and shows and oh my...help this luddite please!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Hey guys and gals and gender non-conforming individuals.
I've been on CB for a short while. It took a massive investment in time and brain cells to understand how all this works. Thing is I really really love camming. Thankfully its not my main income because I would be in the gutter if you look at my earning capacity. But with time it might go from money for ice cream to money for dinner - who knows? The thing I am still struggling with is choosing which apps and bots to use - I've tried many. If I tell you all how i like to run things your app/bot/lions/tigers/bears advice would be very very very appreciated! I have a lot of questions - and some of them may require a lot of effort to answer so if you know links to where I can find the answers myself please let me know. I have done some searches on here and I am not yet qualified to reach the models only section. Thank you! Gabriela xx

1. Lovense - browser/phone?
I have used the lovense browser using chrome and it seems to work fine but just wondering how others do it and if doing it from the phone is better? If its better how do i do that??? I usually set up using OBS on my laptop and the lovense browser.

2. OBS - is this the best streaming service to use? What other options are there?

3. Apps bots and wtf - so I want each member to be greeted when they enter the room, i want them to be thanked when they tip, i want lovense menu and i want a tip menu. What set up do you use?

4. How do I do a crazy ticket show? I've googled and I can't make sense of it. I want to build up to a show time and sell tickets but I cannot for the life of me figure out how this works - does it come on automatically? How to I keep track of who has bought tickets? How do I switch from being public to being in a show mode? So confused on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.