AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Apps & Bots reset

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_aussie

Cam Model
Aug 1, 2020
Australia
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@mikeaussie1
Chaturbate Username
mike_aussie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004184212/mikeaussie1/
I logged in to edit my apps & bots and they were all gone. I added the 3 bots back in and the settings were saved but the All-On-One app settings were a few months old and I had changed them since. Luckily I saved most of the settings in a text file just as a backup. First time this has happened.

This happens to me every time I log in. Why?!

How do you save them in a text file?

I write everything manually in a text file for easy reference and backup. Any changes I make I do it in the text file first then copy it over to the apps/bots. Same for my bio just in case I accidentally screw it up. Sometimes I take screenshots but I forgot to do that recently.

Upvote 0
Would be nice if you could save the config for apps/bots directly out to a file somewhere. It's a pain to have to re-do those all the time. That's one for the Cb suggestions thread.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
On the Test Bed this happens to me. I have never witnessed or heard of this happening on the Public Server.

This is why I often write about bots "timing out" and reminding users to save their settings. Do not rely on CB to store your data!

Cheers
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.