AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are there any adult friendly alternatives to Google Wallet besides Dwolla?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Circle

https://www.pervoutpay.com

Thank you Lance Hart. This is awesome we get 90 percent, members are just charged a $5 fee (which is cheaper than Giftrocket) and it's safe for sex workers. Also made by a sex worker (if you don't know who Lance is). One hundred percent recommend. Each model is given a URL, you as a customer do not have to sign up or anything, super easy to use as well. Mine isn't finished (still adding stuff) but it just looks like a checkout cart as a customer and as a model you can sell panties, skype shows, custom videos, pretty much anything you want. The model URL is just pervoutpay.com/insertmodelnamehere (as an example) so mine would be pervoutpay.com/biancabaker (once completed and put live)

Last edited:
https://www.pervoutpay.com

Thank you Lance Hart. This is awesome we get 90 percent, members are just charged a $5 fee (which is cheaper than Giftrocket) and it's safe for sex workers. Also made by a sex worker (if you don't know who Lance is). One hundred percent recommend. Each model is given a URL, you as a customer do not have to sign up or anything, super easy to use as well. Mine isn't finished (still adding stuff) but it just looks like a checkout cart as a customer and as a model you can sell panties, skype shows, custom videos, pretty much anything you want. The model URL is just pervoutpay.com/insertmodelnamehere (as an example) so mine would be pervoutpay.com/biancabaker (once completed and put live)

Do you know if it is only for the US? Or Canada too?

Do you know if it is only for the US? Or Canada too?

Yes anybody can use it!!! You just have to shoot them an email and Terry (who handles his operations & will answer any question and responds pretty quickly. Also they do cover cb's as long as you delivered the said items you promised as long as you can show them yes you sent them. This was the biggest plus for me!!

"Can I use this if I'm not in the US?
Yes. Absolutely. Email us to discuss alternative payment methods to direct deposit. We have several options available"

Yes anybody can use it!!! You just have to shoot them an email and Terry (who handles his operations & will answer any question and responds pretty quickly. Also they do cover cb's as long as you delivered the said items you promised as long as you can show them yes you sent them. This was the biggest plus for me!!

"Can I use this if I'm not in the US?
Yes. Absolutely. Email us to discuss alternative payment methods to direct deposit. We have several options available"

This is beautiful. Thank you @msbiancabaker and obviously to Lance as well. :h:

Reactions: BiancaBaker
I really love Square Cash for direct payments, though be sure to do a test run with a friend to be sure nothing linked to your real name shows up on their end.

Stripe might also be a good solution. I know a lot of small business owners (not in this industry, just in general) moving away from PayPal because of fees and slow payout or holding money hostage.

I really love Square Cash for direct payments, though be sure to do a test run with a friend to be sure nothing linked to your real name shows up on their end.

Stripe might also be a good solution. I know a lot of small business owners (not in this industry, just in general) moving away from PayPal because of fees and slow payout or holding money hostage.
Both Square and Stripe ban adult content.

Good to know, I haven't used them for these purposes, and I've been more cautious about even taking Amazon cards. At this point, even though MFC's cut is obnoxious, is tokens. Sucks, but its becoming one of the only safe ways.

Good to know, I haven't used them for these purposes, and I've been more cautious about even taking Amazon cards. At this point, even though MFC's cut is obnoxious, is tokens. Sucks, but its becoming one of the only safe ways.
Circle now bands adult content too.

The fact that Square Cash bans adult related content seems so strange to me, considering they partnered, at one point, with Snapchat to enable payments via Snapchat for adult-related content. I didn't follow what happened with this, and obviously Snapchat is still cool with it, but Square was founded by the guys at Twitter - also cool with this content. Is there just some overall issue with payment for adult things?

(I wouldn't think so, considering there are adult stores and strip clubs and such but...?)

The fact that Square Cash bans adult related content seems so strange to me, considering they partnered, at one point, with Snapchat to enable payments via Snapchat for adult-related content. I didn't follow what happened with this, and obviously Snapchat is still cool with it, but Square was founded by the guys at Twitter - also cool with this content. Is there just some overall issue with payment for adult things?

(I wouldn't think so, considering there are adult stores and strip clubs and such but...?)
They're afraid of chargebacks.
And Snapchat doesn't allow adult content.

They're afraid of chargebacks.
And Snapchat doesn't allow adult content.

Yeah, that article is old, though Snapchat isn't doing much about it....yet. All things models should know and it's not common knowledge.

And chargebacks are the #1 reason I hate hate hate paypal. This can happen with any type purchase outside the cam site, though. Unless you can send money directly, models can lose that cash so fast....

Status
Not open for further replies.