AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are there any camsites that pay daily?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2015
Twitter Username
@LilyBlueBBW
Streamate Username
LilyBluBBW
Chaturbate Username
bigpussy690
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/425557/BBWchubbyLisbyIsley/
Hello, Ladies

I hope all of you are doing well. I need to know if there are any cam sites that pay daily or at the end of the day?

I don't mean to sound like a sob story but my bills are due and both of my pay cards are missing or they won't be here until after the 5th. My money to pay my bills are on my pay cards.

I am literally stressed the fuck out right now cause I can't pay my rent without those cards. I need to know if there are any sites that pay daily or at the end of the day.

I don't care if the site is a cam site or if I have to sell a skype show. I just NEED money right NOW. If I could go out there and strip, I would do it. However me being 250 lbs kind of kills that dream.

I am having a horrible week. I wish that I was dead right now.

I would check out Boleyn Models. They can connect or create new accounts on most/all cam and clips sites for you, and they pay out daily with direct deposit. They do take a percentage (like SM they take 5%) but the tradeoff is you have your money in the bank the next day.

Are you in the U.S? Do you have social media that you could offer shows to in exchange for google pay or something, if you happen to have one of those that? They are not sex work friendly but you can usually fly under the radar if people don’t include notes and you set up an incognito email for it. I would suggest also only sharing the email attached in dm or pm so that randos don’t report you for the heck of it

Chaturbate has daily pay after 2 successful payouts (4 for models outside US). 3,95 $ fee and only 20 $ minimum payout (except for wire transfer). Works great but not sure if it's an option for you with the urgency.

Status
Not open for further replies.