AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are there any good tutorials for the Whiteboard

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2017
Has anybody run a crossed any good tutorials for setting up a models whiteboard. I work with a lot of models trying to help them and I often refer them to this forum, one thing that I've never done is set up a whiteboard. Over the years I've been a helper for many models but then decided that I didn't want to do that anymore because I've seen some of the damage that some of the guys can do the some of the models rooms from being there helper. Some guys get pretty attached to model and can get jealous and ruined the room so I now recommend that a model doesn't use a helper until she is well established that's her learn how to run her own room rather than somebody running it for her. That's just my opinion but that also goes for the whiteboard I've never offered to be an editor even though I know model can add somebody as an editor to their whiteboard so I don't have any experience in it and I have a friend who is scamming on MFC and she needs help with the whiteboard so if there's any tutorials out there I would appreciate if anybody could point me in that direction.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.