AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are these weird habits?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strokinmuhharbl

Banhammered
Apr 13, 2011
Any one have any weird habits? I'll talk about my weird bathroom habits. After I piss I wipe my dick with TP. I don't want #1 molecules in my boxers dripping. I also refuse to use a urinal in public rest rooms. People always try looking at your dick! I don't flush with my hand either. I'll use my foot to flush. I have many other bathroom habits.

strokin, you're awesome! My bf wipes his dick sometimes, too. I also flush the toilet with my foot and try not to touch handles and stuff.

BadAssCurves said:
I always check the toilet for toilet snakes. :-D
Isn't there an old movie with some thing like that where there's a scene that a snake attacks some one through a toilet? I remember as a kid I used to think a snake would attack me while taking a 2. So I'd always look too. This only lasted for a few weeks.

Teagz said:
strokin, you're awesome! My bf wipes his dick sometimes, too. I also flush the toilet with my foot and try not to touch handles and stuff.
Thanks. At least some one here appreciates me. :') It just doesn't seem right to not wipe your dick after peeing. Why would you want your boxers wet? Shaking your dick off doesn't get it all away. I agree with you on the handles. I know tons of people are leaving the bathroom with out washing their hands. So when I'm opening the door to lead I'll use just one or two fingers to swing the door open. I don't have a germ phobia but it's just sickening how people can be so dirty.

I don't use my foot on the flusher, cause your putting floor germs on the handles (floors are gross, not to mention dog poo or mud, what-have-you) for everyone else. I use my shoulder or a paper towel to open the door. I don't carry a purse but a TON of women put their purses/coat/bag on the floor...EWWW!

Strokin' I seriously doubt people hate you here. I think you did a bad job at introducing yourself to a forum that is constantly on guard from assholes. Most of these people come here to unwind and get away from that on mfc.

When I first saw your posts I was shocked that you were sliding insults into every reply. It's only natural to be on the defensive to a forum that is jumping your throat, but you never gave anyone a reason to like you from the start. I looked up your first posts when you first started, and all you had to say were negative things.

I think if you had introduced yourself and earned a little respect as a nice, normal guy then your humor would have been better appreciated because people would have understood that you were joking. I actually wanted to ask you questions when you were asking people to get to know you, but you definitely scared me away because of the replies you gave everyone else, and I can understand why people think you are a troll.

But the more normal posts like this are making me like you more.

As far as the weird habits... I squat over toilet seats, lol. I won't actually let my bottom touch a public toilet seat!

Eva_ChangeN said:
I don't use my foot on the flusher, cause your putting floor germs on the handles (floors are gross, not to mention dog poo or mud, what-have-you) for everyone else. I use my shoulder or a paper towel to open the door. I don't carry a purse but a TON of women put their purses/coat/bag on the floor...EWWW!
How can you use your shoulder when to exit a bathroom you must pull the door?

Felicity said:
Strokin' I seriously doubt people hate you here. I think you did a bad job at introducing yourself to a forum that is constantly on guard from assholes. Most of these people come here to unwind and get away from that on mfc.

When I first saw your posts I was shocked that you were sliding insults into every reply. It's only natural to be on the defensive to a forum that is jumping your throat, but you never gave anyone a reason to like you from the start. I looked up your first posts when you first started, and all you had to say were negative things.

I think if you had introduced yourself and earned a little respect as a nice, normal guy then your humor would have been better appreciated because people would have understood that you were joking. I actually wanted to ask you questions when you were asking people to get to know you, but you definitely scared me away because of the replies you gave everyone else, and I can understand why people think you are a troll.

But the more normal posts like this are making me like you more.

As far as the weird habits... I squat over toilet seats, lol. I won't actually let my bottom touch a public toilet seat!
Why are you being off topic? I said at least someone appreciates me in my last post in humor. There's actually several people on this who are fine with me. The only ones raging are maybe 3 wimmin and the premiums who are jelly that want to premium ego on the basic (me). If girls on here want Amber to ban me because I flat out say I'll never pay any one for cam stuff then go ahead. My life will continue. lol If they were in rooms I frequent and tried this "I'm premium I'm better than you cheap basics" thing on me they would quickly be dick riding once the girl would tell them to get off my dick or get kicked. I'll respond anyway.... Saying "gtfo" or "faggot tree" aren't insults. People just saw someone who likes to troll and wanted to jump all over me in attempts to gang up. Then raged when Amber told them to learn2internet. My first post was a pic posted in humor. That isn't negative. Amber got the humor. You didn't apparently. Not my problem. I don't care about the respect or approval of the people here. Not sure why you're telling me I should. I clearly don't care. I'm here for my personal entertainment. If my entertainment amuses others then even better. "I actually wanted to ask you questions when you were asking people to get to know you" I wasn't wanting people to ask me legit questions about me. It was a troll humor thread that premium users ruined. I was expecting people to ask completely ridiculous questions that I could in turn respond with an answer completely ridiculous "FOR TEH LULZ". "It's only natural to be on the defensive to a forum that is jumping your throat" It doesn't bother me when a group of people try getting at me. That is when I thrive because I'll make a group of people rage even though it's a 1 vs all.

I am like your habit too. I hate taking 2s in public rest rooms. You don't know what you can get from sitting on the seat or the germs that could be there. If I do take a 2 I either put toilet paper on the seat or those seat covers you can flush down the toilet after if the place has it. If the TP is low I'll squat over it so I'm not touching the seat as well.

I hate going to a restroom where there's no soap. I rage so hard wanting to yell at the people running the place. Like do you f*gs seriously want to get health inspected and shut down? I hate the liquid soap places use. I like a soap I can build lather from washing my hands. That way I can psychologically feel like my hands are clean. The liquid soap doesn't do that. The foam soap in public places is fine. :)

FYI, there are more germs on an office keyboard than there are on a toilet seat. Of course, one reason for this is people failing to wash hands after using the facilities. Seeing how I used to do help-desk support, I have found some people's bathroom habits quite disturbing, especially knowing I might have to work on their computer at some point in time.

One of the most disturbing and inconsiderate things one can do in a restroom is flush the toilet with their feet. Seriously, you can wipe your dick with some TP, why the hell can't you grab some more TP to flush? The person after you might just not be quite as health conscious or germ-phobic as you and thusly spread more germs and any urine or other matter you might have stepped in.

Other than that, your bathroom habits aren't weird. Refusal to use urinals because your afraid someone is trying to take a peek is a bit homophobic, if you had other reasons - such as a shy bladder, it wouldn't be anywhere near weird.

If you wanna hear a weird habit, I work with this guy who will drop his drawers and walk around the mens room with his pants around his ankles. He likes to hold conversations with you while doing this. I don't know if he has prostate issues, or if it even helps, but he wets paper towels and brings them to the urinal with him. He likes to spit in the urinal while going as well. Apparently, he also dries his sac and applies baby powder (how he deals with the clumping, i dunno). On a good note though, he does thoroughly wash his hands when he's done.

I was trying to welcome you a little bit more warmly, and trying to see if the nice guy inside you would understand what I'm talking about. I liked your post and thought you would appreciate someone being nice to you.

I don't really understand how you would say in another thread that you aren't a troll, and then just now confirm it. Also, I'm tired of hearing you go on rants about premiums. You're allowed to bitch all day about how basics should be treated better sure, but to insult premiums on a camgirl forum is especially rude. These are the people who pay our bills, and they do deserve respect.

I think it's people like you that are causing AmberCutie Forums to look badly to other forums. You should have been banned a long time ago along with your troll post. I love this place dearly, and I don't appreciate you causing drama just for your entertainment purposes.

I really did try to be nice...

Now instead of being nice to you I'm just going to go iggy you like my instincts told me a long time ago.

Off topic: I don't think he's being a troll - it's his sense of humor. Aint no thanggg. I think people just act a bit too sensitive.

On topic: I will NEVER sit on a toilet in public EVER. not even if there is toilet paper on it. I live by squatting.

barman07 said:
FYI, there are more germs on an office keyboard than there are on a toilet seat. Of course, one reason for this is people failing to wash hands after using the facilities. Seeing how I used to do help-desk support, I have found some people's bathroom habits quite disturbing, especially knowing I might have to work on their computer at some point in time.

One of the most disturbing and inconsiderate things one can do in a restroom is flush the toilet with their feet. Seriously, you can wipe your dick with some TP, why the hell can't you grab some more TP to flush? The person after you might just not be quite as health conscious or germ-phobic as you and thusly spread more germs and any urine or other matter you might have stepped in.

Other than that, your bathroom habits aren't weird. Refusal to use urinals because your afraid someone is trying to take a peek is a bit homophobic, if you had other reasons - such as a shy bladder, it wouldn't be anywhere near weird.

If you wanna hear a weird habit, I work with this guy who will drop his drawers and walk around the mens room with his pants around his ankles. He likes to hold conversations with you while doing this. I don't know if he has prostate issues, or if it even helps, but he wets paper towels and brings them to the urinal with him. He likes to spit in the urinal while going as well. Apparently, he also dries his sac and applies baby powder (how he deals with the clumping, i dunno). On a good note though, he does thoroughly wash his hands when he's done.
I don't know about you but when I step into a stall and I see a liquid on the floor I either 1) don't use that stall 2) strattle it so I'm not stepping in it. Hence why it's ok if I flush with my foot. I'm not stepping in dog shit either as some one else mentioned.

I also know a railing and other common things have more germs than some parts of bathrooms. I also wash my hands many times a day. Not sure how often you wash yours. A middle school teacher of mine would disinfect her class room phone every couple of days just for that reason as you said.

How does it make me homophobic because I don't want another guy looking at my dick? If I'm in a public place with my nephew is it homophobic that I make him go use a stall to piss instead of having a potential child molester look at his dick? I'd rather not have a guy look at my dick. That doesn't make me homophobic. I hate when guys purposely stand a good distance from the urinal. It's like they want people to look.

Does the guy have any psychological issues or is he just weird like Leonardo DiCaprio's character in The Aviator?

Felicity said:
I don't really understand how you would say in another thread that you aren't a troll, and then just now confirm it. Also, I'm tired of hearing you go on rants about premiums. You're allowed to bitch all day about how basics should be treated better sure, but to insult premiums on a camgirl forum is especially rude. These are the people who pay our bills, and they do deserve respect.

I think it's people like you that are causing AmberCutie Forums to look badly to other forums. You should have been banned a long time ago along with your troll post. I love this place dearly, and I don't appreciate you causing drama just for your entertainment purposes.

I really did try to be nice...

Now instead of being nice to you I'm just going to go iggy you like my instincts told me a long time ago.
I never said I wasn't a troll. I said I wasn't trying to troll or barely trolling that other thread because every one else was doing the job on themselves. They were trollin' themselves for me. I also wouldn't go on rants about butt hurt premiums if said butt hurt, jealous premiums weren't taking their tiny penis rage out on me for being a basic. Like I said in my last post if Amber wants to ban me because I flat out say I will not ever pay on or off MFC to see tits then so be it. I don't care. I'm here for the lulz. But guess what? She said I'm welcomed here as long as I basically keep my humor tamed. Which I have done. You said I insulted tons of people. For the 89789th time saying "gtfo" isn't an insult. You are aware tons of people say "gtfo" when fucking around? Saying a premium deserves respect is illogical. Not all premiums deserve respect. You're the type of cam girl who makes premiums have this "I'm better than you because I'm a premium and you're a cheap basic attitude". I'm not cheap. I just spend money on other things. If a girl wants to cam for money then that's her choice. But I'm not paying money just so you can go to art school. If a premium is rude to you or demanding do you think he deserves respect even though he's treating you like crap merely because he's paying your rent? Hell no. If it were me I'd be like "fuck you.... I'd rather not have your money at all then let you treat me like that dick face.". There's TONS of premiums who are far worse than a guest and basic. But they deserve respect just because you'll let them treat you like crap because they pay for your Pokemon thongs? Anal dildos? Kitty litter? Whatever you use your MFC money on.

Like I said if you bothered actually reading my hai thread you will see as Amber and even several other models said that it was people getting mad over nothing. They're the ones who are mad and caused what the thread turned out to be. They're the ones who keep coming back, replying, getting more mad. Even when I wasn't on for like two days they still kept posting. How is that my fault? lol Notice how many replies and views my threads have. Obviously I'm doing some thing right. Hater. My life is over because you "iggied" me. C'est la vie.

People are only mad and trying to say I'm doing things just because they're mad I don't spend my money on cam girls. If it's not that obvious notice how every thread I make some one jumps in it bringing some thing off topic from my hai thread into it.

Teagz said:
Off topic: I don't think he's being a troll - it's his sense of humor. Aint no thanggg. I think people just act a bit too sensitive.

On topic: I will NEVER sit on a toilet in public EVER. not even if there is toilet paper on it. I live by squatting.
Exactly. Teagz is my number 1 fan right now.:h:

Why not with even no TP?

My best friend from high school told me and two other girls once how when she uses the bathroom to take a deuce she wouldn't wash her hands because the TP was between the stuff and her hand. So she didn't think her hands would be dirty. We're all just like.... "ew...........". Which was weird because she is clean and spends a good amount of time to doll herself up to go out.

No more off topic in my threads bbs.

strokinmuhharbl said:
How can you use your shoulder when to exit a bathroom you must pull the door?

Obviously, there are doors that open outwards (most that I use anyways, so I use my shoulder, otherwise I use a paper towel to pull the handle :thumbleft:

strokinmuhharbl said:
The only ones raging are maybe 3 wimmin and the premiums who are jelly that want to premium ego on the basic (me). If girls on here want Amber to ban me because I flat out say I'll never pay any one for cam stuff then go ahead. My life will continue. lol If they were in rooms I frequent and tried this "I'm premium I'm better than you cheap basics" thing on me they would quickly be dick riding once the girl would tell them to get off my dick or get kicked.

Man, if anyone says anything to you, you just assume we're "raging".

No one, n o o n e has said anywhere near the amount of premium vs basic crap you have, nor has anyone implied or said that premiums are better than basics - except from a business point of view of models who know premiums have bought tokens at least once.

It seems to me like you reply to anyone who questions anything you say by blowing it completely out of proportion, implying they're angry, and then going on a rant about premiums.

Can you just list the rooms so I can hide the models and save her the trouble of banning me when I won't "dick-ride" you?

Toilet habits - I generally use my shoulder to open doors, or one finger, use TP to flush if the place is dirty.

I had an ex-boss who would strike up a conversation every time he was at the urinal. Whether you were washing your hands or he was standing right next to you looking you in the eye and chatting away while you're trying to pee. Was disconcerting, to me that's a personal space issue...you might be standing next to your best friend taking a whiz - talk later.

:think: I'm just trying to figure out why people are bringing up OTHER threads to stir more drama that is off topic. :woops: If you don't like that particular thread, don't read it, don't feed what you consider trolls, and please don't make it viral to every topic the person posts....can we keep specific to the topic of the current threads, please and thank you... :twocents-02cents:

BTW-the dude with his pants around his ankles is funny LOL :lol:

I only squat, and won't sit with no toilet paper because I don't feel safe sitting on a toilet seat with something that thin protecting me. I just fuckin' hate germs, man.

Eva_ChangeN said:
:think: I'm just trying to figure out why people are bringing up OTHER threads to stir more drama that is off topic. :woops: If you don't like that particular thread, don't read it, don't feed what you consider trolls, and please don't make it viral to every topic the person posts....can we keep specific to the topic of the current threads, please and thank you... :twocents-02cents:

This, this and this! :clap:

I'm not too much of a clean freak but I am very picky about which toilet I go in, and wipe the hell out of the seat. :p

Teagz said:

I read a few studies that tested where the most bacteria was in public restooms a while back. The toilet seats themselves were relatively clean. The most bacteria was found on the sink handles, the hand dryer button, the paper towel dispenser levers, and the doorknobs. The toilet seats and the toilet handles, ranked on the bottom of the list, the bathroom doork knob/handles ranked at the top.

My guess is the stall door handles, just as dirty.

Yeah, I always use paper towels when i close stall doors, open or close the door to the restroom, or turn on the sink. If I can hold it, I'll just wait til I get home, haha.

Eva_ChangeN said:

was responding to what he said in this topic..even quoted him..

Jupiter551 said:

Feelin guilty much? J/K! LOL

I worked as a janitor and bathrooms SUCK! But the most cleaned places are the seats, sinks and toilet handles and mirrors. Least cleaned, knobs, floors, sink handles trash cans and fem prod machines and bins....just sayin

I worked in a movie theater as a janitor for a few yrs.

People are disgusting. It was a revolting job. Just wash your hands on the way out and dont touch the doorknob. :lol:

I wash my hands before I use a public toilet, I don't want to touch my penis with dirty hands.

The most common place for me to use a public restroom is at work where, luckily, everything has the motion sensors so no knobs or handles other than the doors. As for the toilet SEAT I'm glad I don't have to deal with that typically. If some dumbass pissed all over the seat, I check the other stall if it's open. Otherwise I just sit down. I'm not THAT worried since I know they clean the bathrooms thoroughly Monday through Friday. I *always* wash my hands and the door opens out so I just nudge it open with my foot.

As for the "I don't want some dude looking at my dick" thing I'd have to say it's either a homophobia or self-confidence issue. Even your pedophile comment is you illustrating your fears and, at least to me, is pretty nonsensical. If someone wants to look at my junk in the men's room, I'm gonna give him an odd stare since it's rather rude but honestly couldn't care less otherwise.

Eva_ChangeN said:
Exactly.

KarmelKiss said:
This, this and this! :clap:

I'm not too much of a clean freak but I am very picky about which toilet I go in, and wipe the hell out of the seat. :p
Exactly x 2

What do you wipe the seat with? Do you carry Lysol disinfecting wipes?

Teagz said:
I only squat, and won't sit with no toilet paper because I don't feel safe sitting on a toilet seat with something that thin protecting me. I just fuckin' hate germs, man.
Use multiple pieces of paper on the seat?

Paulie Walnuts said:
I read a few studies that tested where the most bacteria was in public restooms a while back. The toilet seats themselves were relatively clean. The most bacteria was found on the sink handles, the hand dryer button, the paper towel dispenser levers, and the doorknobs. The toilet seats and the toilet handles, ranked on the bottom of the list, the bathroom doork knob/handles ranked at the top.

My guess is the stall door handles, just as dirty.
One kid for my middle school science fair many years ago did his project on some thing like this. He took the bacteria from the toilet lever, the bacteria from the railing of the stairs in the school and other things. The railing's bacteria level was way higher than the toilet flusher.

Jupiter551 said:
I wouldn't have posted it if people didn't randomly bring their hurt feelings and randomness into every thread I make genius.

cheeks said:
I wash my hands before I use a public toilet, I don't want to touch my penis with dirty hands.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mirra said:
As for the "I don't want some dude looking at my dick" thing I'd have to say it's either a homophobia or self-confidence issue. Even your pedophile comment is you illustrating your fears and, at least to me, is pretty nonsensical. If someone wants to look at my junk in the men's room, I'm gonna give him an odd stare since it's rather rude but honestly couldn't care less otherwise.
You would let your child, nephew whatever piss at a urinal where some freak could be?

Isn't it weird how whenever an issue about a guy seeing another guys' dick comes up the person saying they don't want another guy seeing their dick gets called a homophobe? Until you go walking around a public bathroom with your dick out don't say it's a homophobic issue.

I remember at a rest stop once some guy was at a urinal standing close to a foot away from it peeing while moaning. It was so awkward but it's like he was trying to get people to look. It was impossible to miss but I just looked away. The situation was just gross and disturbing.

the snake in the toilet bowl.
that was from the PORKY"S series of movies. they placed a rat snake in the drain pipe that scared the woman coach, and when it came up she went "waddling" screaming with her shorts around her ankles out of the bathroom. very funny scene.

strokinmuhharbl said:
Mirra said:
You would let your child, nephew whatever piss at a urinal where some freak could be?
Yes... I would let my nephew use a urinal rather than a stall. Would I be making sure no one messed with him? Totally.

strokinmuhharbl said:
Isn't it weird how whenever an issue about a guy seeing another guys' dick comes up the person saying they don't want another guy seeing their dick gets called a homophobe? Until you go walking around a public bathroom with your dick out don't say it's a homophobic issue.
Fine... I'll use the word paranoid instead. Does that one put you at ease slightly and make you feel less defensive? I don't go walking around the restroom with my penis hanging out because 1. I've never had any inclination to do so and 2. (apparently unlike you) I assume other guys DON'T want to see it.

Mirra said:
Fine... I'll use the word paranoid instead. Does that one put you at ease slightly and make you feel less defensive? I don't go walking around the restroom with my penis hanging out because 1. I've never had any inclination to do so and 2. (apparently unlike you) I assume other guys DON'T want to see it.
You'd be surprised. You know how common it is for men to meet up in bathrooms to perform sex acts on each other? It's disgusting. I've heard about it on the news and even hear about it from people from other continents. So it's not just some thing here.

Besides that there's no TP at the urinal.

strokinmuhharbl said:
Mirra said:
You'd be surprised. You know how common it is for men to meet up in bathrooms to perform sex acts on each other? It's disgusting. I've heard about it on the news and even hear about it from people from other continents. So it's not just some thing here.

Yet in 36 years of using public restrooms as necessary I've never once seen it, if it's really that common I must just be lucky :p

Also maybe if someone was going to check out your dick, he's probly checking out your ass as you head into the stall :lol:

Mirra said:
strokinmuhharbl said:
What? You don't carry a few squares in your pocket just in case? You must be as paranoid as I'd thought. :p

Yeah, not to mention someone's touched their dick/ass, touched the TP, now he's touching that to his dick...some dick on dick or ass on dick action happening there :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.