AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are you bored of being a cam girls?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2017
I am very bored broadcast even though it makes some money. I haven't been online for 2 months,
just really bored. I really respect people who are online every day.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Maybe you are just going through a phase... Tbh if being a camgirl produces more money than an average job will, I would suggest you stick to it. I've had times when I felt that I am done with this job because I was beyond bored but I tried to reinvent myself - apply other approaches when it comes to members, changing my hairstyle. :) Make it fun!

No, I've been doing this job for 5 years already and I'm still into it! I won't lie, I felt the need to take breaks here and there, when it became too much. But the secret is to take care of yourself as well- if you feel like you need a break take it. Just don't make it too long:happy: because it will be hard to come back. What brings me back all the time si the money and the fact that I made frends with some of my members and I miss them.

I am definitely bored. I've been day dreaming of working in a library lol. It sounds so exciting to me right now!!! I think part of the boredom is covid- now that things are opening where I am I am getting some variety in my routine outside of work so I think that should help!

I had many crisis , but few days ago i realized one motivating fact. Even with hour or two with camming daily, im able to make what people have to work whole day in my country. What is more precious, then your time? We have that freedom. That is something, everyone dream about ( i did as well before my cam career). So our TIME is huge factor, why i think camming worth it. Even it has negative side, lot of hate,jelaousy,competition,boredom.But guess what. Those hour or two you can survive ..and you are not even tired.Sometimes more.I always thought 2 hours is just waste of time. No,it is not.
I came back from city today,where ppl were stressed,chaos everywhere and then i arrived home and i went in forest for walk. I felt so fortunate,that i have time for myself,enjoying calm of nature,that im my own boss. That is,why ppl hate us. So never forget,that there are two options 1)go for ridiculous salary,work on someone elses dreams and be bored anyway, or 2) put two hours a day in camming and live in peace. Sometimes camming surprise you with really good tips.Head up! We are all strong women and we deserve the best.

I had many crisis , but few days ago i realized one motivating fact. Even with hour or two with camming daily, im able to make what people have to work whole day in my country. What is more precious, then your time? We have that freedom. That is something, everyone dream about ( i did as well before my cam career). So our TIME is huge factor, why i think camming worth it. Even it has negative side, lot of hate,jelaousy,competition,boredom.But guess what. Those hour or two you can survive ..and you are not even tired.Sometimes more.I always thought 2 hours is just waste of time. No,it is not.
I came back from city today,where ppl were stressed,chaos everywhere and then i arrived home and i went in forest for walk. I felt so fortunate,that i have time for myself,enjoying calm of nature,that im my own boss. That is,why ppl hate us. So never forget,that there are two options 1)go for ridiculous salary,work on someone elses dreams and be bored anyway, or 2) put two hours a day in camming and live in peace. Sometimes camming surprise you with really good tips.Head up! We are all strong women and we deserve the best.

I agree with you!
I plan to go online for 4 hours per day ,no free day until I make my goal
The rest of the day will be reserved to spend it with my kid and a lot of walk ,I want to lose some weight.

I am very bored broadcast even though it makes some money. I haven't been online for 2 months,
just really bored. I really respect people who are online every day.
It used to come in waves for me when I was doing it full time which I think is normal. I don't think you can expect to be 10000% dapper and thrilled 24/7, 365 in ANY job. For me what helped with the boredom was doing new stuff and switching up shows all the time. Like making up new raffles, surprise cosplay days, new games like the prize wheel, etc. It helped break up the mundane-ness that I found happened from time to time spending a shift on cam.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Status
Not open for further replies.