AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Are you horny?" How to respond to this?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just reverse psychology. When a viewer asks you if you are horny, he/she actually wants you to be horny so he/she can be horny too. Two possibilities:
  1. If you say no, there is a chance the user leaves because he/she won't get what he/she wants. Then it's up to you to convince them to stay and make you horny (by for instance tipping)
  2. When you say yes the chance is bigger that the user stays and eventually tip you. But then again you have to convince the user that you are really horny, so you have to fake (in case you aren't) so they believe.
The way I see it, if you have good convincing skills, take possibility 1, if you have good acting skills take possibility 2.

For me as a user, if I should ask you: "are you horny honey?" and you should say no, i would appreciate it that you are honest to me. So I'll tip you.

Upvote 0
"Well, now that you ask... I could be ;) Are you?"

Sometimes, for greys or non tippers, I do just respond overly sarcastically; "OMG, totally fucking dripping wet for you honey, thought you would never ask!"

Upvote 0
I like to say "oh yeah, I am hungry! A grilled cheese sandwich sounds so good! Ohh sorry, I misread your message. Am I horny? Not sure. But I am hungry!" I find that a lot of members react positively to that one and helps establish the kind of model I am and the atmosphere in my room! A hungry, maybe horny, but sarcastically fun human being on screen.

Upvote 0
I like to say "oh yeah, I am hungry! A grilled cheese sandwich sounds so good! Ohh sorry, I misread your message. Am I horny? Not sure. But I am hungry!" I find that a lot of members react positively to that one and helps establish the kind of model I am and the atmosphere in my room! A hungry, maybe horny, but sarcastically fun human being on screen.
that is hilarious because when i find members asking this question it's like um, sure? lol i like the hungry thing that's HILARIOUS

Upvote 0
"Well, now that you ask... I could be ;) Are you?"

Sometimes, for greys or non tippers, I do just respond overly sarcastically; "OMG, totally fucking dripping wet for you honey, thought you would never ask!"lyeah i guess on cb you guys can determine the tippers, on mfc it' s alittle harder because they can hide all that stuff lol

Upvote 0
Models: Since I get asked this a lot, how do you answer the question "are you horny?" in pm or pvt chat to somebody who doesn't tip at all?LOL

I'd probably smile and be like "Yeah, the tip sound makes my panties wet." :giggle: Watch how fast they leave the room. Haha.

Upvote 0
I'd probably smile and be like "Yeah, the tip sound makes my panties wet." :giggle: Watch how fast they leave the room. Haha.
In the club, when guys asked my gf that question she'd say "money makes me cum" LMAO!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I tend to not be a very explicit model(I get naked and tease but don't do penetration stuff on cam) so most the time I either ignore that they said that and continue the regular conversation or If I'm in a particularly saucy mood and it's someone who already knows I don't do explicit I might playfully say something like "well things can always change in that direction, what do you have in mind?"
But that's just me.

Upvote 0
I don't know why but being asked this directly always annoys me 🤷‍♀️ Usually I say a simple "of course" or "I only log on to this site when I'm horny".

Lol, what I really feel like saying is; "Of course I am, now don't fuck it up for me!!!". But I hold myself back from saying that every time. I think that question just annoys me because it's like what are models gonna say; "No. Showing off my body isn't my thing, that's why I became a cam model. Not an exhibitionist bone in my body,. That's why my tits are practically hanging out. right now. Now if you'll excuse me I'm ending my stream to head down to the Church, and put my full body onesie, and Grandma bonnet back on." 🤷‍♀️ .

It just seems to get asked a lot and seems so obvious, or silly or something (at least to me).

Upvote 0
I don't know why but being asked this directly always annoys me 🤷‍♀️ Usually I say a simple "of course" or "I only log on to this site when I'm horny".

Lol, what I really feel like saying is; "Of course I am, now don't fuck it up for me!!!". But I hold myself back from saying that every time. I think that question just annoys me because it's like what are models gonna say; "No. Showing off my body isn't my thing, that's why I became a cam model. Not an exhibitionist bone in my body,. That's why my tits are practically hanging out. right now. Now if you'll excuse me I'm ending my stream to head down to the Church, and put my full body onesie, and Grandma bonnet back on." 🤷‍♀️ .

It just seems to get asked a lot and seems so obvious, or silly or something (at least to me).
hahahhaha, yes I feel EXACTLY the same way. It's like would us girls be doing this job if we didn't have a little extra bit of exhibitionism or kink in us? I mean there's a reason NOT everyone does these jobs! One person responded with "Yes I'm hungry" and I thought that was hliarious. Yeah, if I get those msgs I'm just like "yep" lol and I know that's just a one word answer, but to a pm that's been going on for awhile...oh yeah baby dirty chat me THEN we do pvt and then not pay for pvt at all, "Oh I just want to get good and ready before the pvt" ugh....I figure if they can pay for a pvt they can pay for some dirty chat as well!?
Love,
Aries

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
hahahhaha, yes I feel EXACTLY the same way. It's like would us girls be doing this job if we didn't have a little extra bit of exhibitionism or kink in us? I mean there's a reason NOT everyone does these jobs! One person responded with "Yes I'm hungry" and I thought that was hliarious. Yeah, if I get those msgs I'm just like "yep" lol and I know that's just a one word answer, but to a pm that's been going on for awhile...oh yeah baby dirty chat me THEN we do pvt and then not pay for pvt at all, "Oh I just want to get good and ready before the pvt" ugh....I figure if they can pay for a pvt they can pay for some dirty chat as well!?
Love,
Aries
Exactly.
I've thought about just responding; "My vagina isn't a non-profit" many times, but I've yet to do it haha. I'm sure the time will be right some day.

Upvote 0
Exactly.
I've thought about just responding; "My vagina isn't a non-profit" many times, but I've yet to do it haha. I'm sure the time will be right some day.
I allmost think you should say it but I wouldn't want to endanger your room, I may say it but i'm kind of a dick sometimes I guess. I've also told trolls vocally that their dicks are so small an ant wouldnt' fuck em. I know that it can drive a room down but it makes me laugh? Again, my gf at the club always told guys "money makes me cum" and I've actually openly told some guys that getting paid for this stuff is an honest to god kink of mine,, as it is for many of us women on here, it's just hard to express it without sounding like you're trying to make someone into a trick. For me, it's the more concept that a man would worship me enough and desire me enough to provide financially, and if I had a boyfriend or a husband I would expect the very same from him..but, then again, I've been told by many women "its as easy to love a rich man as it is a poor man" c'est la vie
Love,
Aries
PS YOU LADIES ROCK!

• Hugs
Upvote 0
I allmost think you should say it but I wouldn't want to endanger your room, I may say it but i'm kind of a dick sometimes I guess.
Oh don't worry I endanger my room enough on my own haha. I've been doing this a long time, and I have a lot of regulars who know I can be really moody, and not always the nicest to the free chat guys. I do try to keep it at a minimum though. I've had whole long shows with guys before where we both just talk total shit to each other through the whole show, are rude as fuck, but still masturbate and get off. It's kind of fun for a little change at times. Then both parties just laugh, say thanks, and end the show.

But I probably wouldn't do that on a token site, and I wouldn't do it if I did not already have a big fan base built up, so you are right there. Some people do appreciate a good roasting though.

I totally relate to what you are saying about it becoming a kink. I've done it for so long now that it's a genuine kink of mine too. But my real-life BF isn't rich, so it doesn't extend to my true attitude about all men, it's just more of a camming context thing. In fact off cam, I actually like to try to be the strong one and try to take care of others, especially men 🤷‍♀️ Go figure. Lol, life is fun.

Upvote 0
But I probably wouldn't do that on a token site, and I wouldn't do it if I did not already have a big fan base built up, so you are right there. Some people do appreciate a good roasting though.
From what I've witness/experienced paying users often appreciate that. The ones who value you enough to tip often can't quite comprehend why other people don't.

Upvote 0
Oh don't worry I endanger my room enough on my own haha. I've been doing this a long time, and I have a lot of regulars who know I can be really moody, and not always the nicest to the free chat guys. I do try to keep it at a minimum though. I've had whole long shows with guys before where we both just talk total shit to each other through the whole show, are rude as fuck, but still masturbate and get off. It's kind of fun for a little change at times. Then both parties just laugh, say thanks, and end the show.

I totally relate to what you are saying about it becoming a kink. I've done it for so long now that it's a genuine kink of mine too. But my real-life BF isn't rich, so it doesn't extend to my true attitude about all men, it's just more of a camming context thing. In fact off cam, I actually like to try to be the strong one and try to take care of others, especially men 🤷‍♀️ Go figure. Lol, life is fun.
Hey, if the dude is worth it, he's worth it! I hope I can find somebody in my life who is tolerant of my camming life, and also a good enough guy that I would want to care for, and yes, I'm kinda the same way which is why I avoid relationships. I'm actually quite a late bloomer and didn't start dating beyond my high school sweetheart til 27 (I only had sex w one person til 27) hahahha, so yeah I'm the caretaker as well in many situations....and yes, it's my kink but I try not to say it too much to the guys.
The ones who are genuine and like me, you get a feel for it after time...and the time wasters, you get a feel for that too. When I first started mfc, I had to deal with ALL the trolls, I have quite the list of ban/ignore of these guys that are like "let me help you out but let's do a skype show first" go f yourself man. But, yeah, I just try to have the attitutde of the guys are my friends and we're like friends with benefits w/the benefits being financial...and the guys who really like to spend actually like to talk and get to know me/you as well.
Like anything else in life, it's all about practice, practice practice, just DOING IT. Having my mouth reconstructed this year has really stood in the way of me going like full time every month, so that does slow me down, but I do find that when I put the time into it, good things come out of it.
BTW, El, you ROCK, and I LOVE your advice, you seem like an awesome lady who does awesome shows. Which site do you prefer camming on the most and why? I'm on mfc....started that way because I had known some ppl on there from a few years ago, and the fact that it's all girls doesn't feel like I have to compete against couples or guys..and also, I always felt like mfc was about getting to know the persona after time....I dunno, bongacam didn't work out for me at all, and cb felt very amateurish but I have made money on cb as well...
Anyhow, what are you thoughts? Which sites do you prefer, and why?
Love,
Aries

Upvote 0
Models: Since I get asked this a lot, how do you answer the question "are you horny?" in pm or pvt chat to somebody who doesn't tip at all?LOL
I would reply with something smart like;

Have you brushed your teeth?
Because all I can smell is shit when I read you messages.

Only if they keep asking obvious and silly questions will we respond like that. Most of the time they get the hint. 😂😂

• Funny!
Reactions: SensualAries
Upvote 0
I would reply with something smart like;

Have you brushed your teeth?
Because all I can smell is shit when I read you messages.

Only if they keep asking obvious and silly questions will we respond like that. Most of the time they get the hint. 😂😂
James and Aiden that is HILARIOUS! I'd love to come see you guys cam, are you on cb? Yes those are obvious dumb questions right? Like yeah I'm in a bra and a thong cus I'm about to go to church or go get a burrito lmao
hahhahah LOVE this response!

Upvote 0
Hey, if the dude is worth it, he's worth it! I hope I can find somebody in my life who is tolerant of my camming life, and also a good enough guy that I would want to care for, and yes, I'm kinda the same way which is why I avoid relationships.
Oh yeah, I don't take care of my BF, I just try to, but he's a lot stronger than me and does most of the taking care of. He is very tolerant of my cam life though.

BTW, El, you ROCK, and I LOVE your advice, you seem like an awesome lady who does awesome shows
Well, I certainly like to think so hehe. Thanks.

Which site do you prefer camming on the most and why? I'm on mfc....started that way because I had known some ppl on there from a few years ago, and the fact that it's all girls doesn't feel like I have to compete against couples or guys..and also, I always felt like mfc was about getting to know the persona after time....I dunno, bongacam didn't work out for me at all, and cb felt very amateurish but I have made money on cb as well...
Anyhow, what are you thoughts? Which sites do you prefer, and why?

I live cam on SM (Streamate) only. I never skype or work any other live cam sites. Competing with men and couples isn't an issue. Different demographic for the most part. In the interests of not writing another novel (I just wrote one the other week, and I shall link you to my previous novel - LOL). I only ever tried MFC, and that was for maybe 2 mos, back when I was a shitty cam model (only just starting in 2015) and was too nice, with horrible boundaries. So it didn't work out for me there, but that was my fault, not the site's. That was 6 years ago. Idk what MFC is like now as far as competition, but from what I read here it's a good, solid site with a lot of positive going on. OK and without further ado..here is my novel hahaha. I bet you wish you never asked know hahaha!

ETA; The main reason I prefer SM is that I get good traffic, and always have. So therefore they have my loyalty, and I've never needed to work another live cam site. I do work several clip sites though, and some fan sites like only fans, but that's it. Sometimes I do wish I had kept my MFC account open, because there are nights I am more in a public mood, and don't want to do privates. However, I can also kind of bend SM to my will for that (to a certain extent). I've considered reopening a MFC account, or perhaps MV Live. However, MV Live would only be mainly to promote my clips, and because I've already been selling clips on there for years, so I'm fairly known on MV. I would not start out MV Live as a camming site, because I've heard that the traffic is lower volume. But YummyBrownFox would know more accurate up to date info about MV Live for camming.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Upvote 0
Oh yeah, I don't take care of my BF, I just try to, but he's a lot stronger than me and does most of the taking care of. He is very tolerant of my cam life though.

Well, I certainly like to think so hehe. Thanks.

I live cam on SM (Streamate) only. I never skype or work any other live cam sites. Competing with men and couples isn't an issue. Different demographic for the most part. In the interests of not writing another novel (I just wrote one the other week, and I shall link you to my previous novel - LOL). I only ever tried MFC, and that was for maybe 2 mos, back when I was a shitty cam model (only just starting in 2015) and was too nice, with horrible boundaries. So it didn't work out for me there, but that was my fault, not the site's. That was 6 years ago. Idk what MFC is like now as far as competition, but from what I read here it's a good, solid site with a lot of positive going on. OK and without further ado..here is my novel hahaha. I bet you wish you never asked know hahaha!

ETA; The main reason I prefer SM is that I get good traffic, and always have. So therefore they have my loyalty, and I've never needed to work another live cam site. I do work several clip sites though, and some fan sites like only fans, but that's it. Sometimes I do wish I had kept my MFC account open, because there are nights I am more in a public mood, and don't want to do privates. However, I can also kind of bend SM to my will for that (to a certain extent). I've considered reopening a MFC account, or perhaps MV Live. However, MV Live would only be mainly to promote my clips, and because I've already been selling clips on there for years, so I'm fairly known on MV. I would not start out MV Live as a camming site, because I've heard that the traffic is lower volume. But YummyBrownFox would know more accurate up to date info about MV Live for camming.
I do have a stream mates account, but I never played with the live side and I'm very curious because I actually really prefer pvt shows over public, public shows get really trying after awhlie. MFC is a good solid site but unless you're a top model most of your money still comes in through pvts or tokens paid for skype shows (that's how it's worked for me) I don't think manyvids would be agood place to start streaming, but what I wonder about stream mates is, can you be successful without having sold clips on the PH site?

Upvote 0
can you be successful without having sold clips on the PH site?
Yes. This part confuses me somewhat because I never sold on PH until the last year, but I've been successful on SM for many years. Maybe you read something which gave you the wrong impression of the connection between SM and PH.

Streamate mainly only is a live site. You can sell some clips on there, but it's primarily for live camming. It's a private-based site. The best site for models who prefer privates from my research added to my personal experiences on the site. Even once you are approved for public group GOLD shows, the longest countdown you can have is 30 minutes anyway, so it's very different from CB and MFC. But it is also a high-traffic site.

Upvote 0
Yes. This part confuses me somewhat because I never sold on PH until the last year, but I've been successful on SM for many years. Maybe you read something which gave you the wrong impression of the connection between SM and PH.

Streamate mainly only is a live site. You can sell some clips on there, but it's primarily for live camming. It's a private-based site. The best site for models who prefer privates from my research added to my personal experiences on the site. Even once you are approved for public group GOLD shows, the longest countdown you can have is 30 minutes anyway, so it's very different from CB and MFC. But it is also a high-traffic site.
I really liked your post on stream mates and I'm gonna try it out now, thank you so much EllMarie, you are truly beautiful inside and out and I can see why you are popular on cam!

• Hugs
Upvote 0
ok so I just checked and I actually am approved for a streammates account I just had to send in my biopic and I think one more thing for approval, I'm excited to start this site! Ofc, I can't quite mfc wholesale as it is my bday week and I have regulars but the pvt show aspect of this site has always intterested me
So here are the advantages of mfc
You can advertise snapchat, skype, onlyfans, insta, twitter, manyvids, whatever the hell you want to, as long as it' s not another cam site. Some of the members can be really awesome, but imo the quality really went down after they switched to webrtc. It can be very deflating to get a pvt and then have the network go dowm or get a group show and have the whole network go down and that happens more than it shiouldn't...so that is also a frustrating aspect, and why i've been wanting to make an addendum to my camming.
I was once overly concerned with my ranking and my camscore but I'm slowly getting over it. I'm so green to camming, i kinda feel like I'm starting all over again with all this beautiful adfvice that you especially and some other ladies like yummybrownfox and anabeauty have. Good to know there are still awesome kick ass women out there who are models!
oK Ill shut up now
Love,
Aries

• Hugs
Upvote 0
James and Aiden that is HILARIOUS! I'd love to come see you guys cam, are you on cb? Yes those are obvious dumb questions right? Like yeah I'm in a bra and a thong cus I'm about to go to church or go get a burrito lmao
hahhahah LOVE this response!
Yeah, we stream on nearly every platform. We are currently moving as we just purchased a property, so keep an eye on his Twitter @realJamesBeau for when we’re back live-streaming.

Our regulars love how we don’t take no shit and have a good banter.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Yeah, we stream on nearly every platform. We are currently moving as we just purchased a property, so keep an eye on his Twitter @realJamesBeau for when we’re back live-streaming.

Our regulars love how we don’t take no shit and have a good banter.
yeah i could see that you guys seem like fun lol...fuckin twitter banned me again, instagram?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.