AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ask chaturbate to investigate carefully, thank you.@punker bar

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2018
I want to report model:
cute_dami
eileen_li

Model has been using: requesting offsite payments.

Model ID: cute_dami, has requested offsite payments multiple times (2 months in duration).
Because this model's previous ID: da_mi, has been warned once: If you set requesting offsite payments again, it will be permanently banned.
But she still does so, Why is chaturbate not permanently banned?
And this model is a minor, she used other people's Chinese passport to register chaturbate, Please banned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model ID:eileen_li,has requested offsite payments multiple times (4 months in duration),And use Chinese payment(Wechat) methods to cheat customers, Why is chaturbate not permanently banned?

@punker bar

I want to report model:
cute_dami
eileen_li

Model has been using: requesting offsite payments.

Model ID: cute_dami, has requested offsite payments multiple times (2 months in duration).
Because this model's previous ID: da_mi, has been warned once: If you set requesting offsite payments again, it will be permanently banned.
But she still does so, Why is chaturbate not permanently banned?
And this model is a minor, she used other people's Chinese passport to register chaturbate, Please banned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model ID:eileen_li,has requested offsite payments multiple times (4 months in duration),And use Chinese payment(Wechat) methods to cheat customers, Why is chaturbate not permanently banned?

@punker bar

Please check your inbox for my response.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.