AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ask for advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2022
Hi, I'm new to Onlyfans and I wanted to know how I can promote my account, so i can get followers, I tried to do it on Reddit but my posts get rejected every time.
Thank you very much in advance

Twitter is a great platform to drive traffic, although it will take time to build a following - it won’t happen overnight.

Another platform is TikTok by attracting potential subscribers through a link on your profile there, don’t directly link OnlyFans.
I have a twitter account, how can I generate traffic ?

I have a twitter account, how can I generate traffic ?
Post quality content (avoid full nudity because if you put everything you got on the table of a free social media platform, nobody is going to check out your OF) 5 days/week. Be active, but not spammy. When I say quality content I mean good photos, but also make use of the tools that Twitter has, such as creating polls. A "What lingerie colour should I wear in my next OF photoshoot" is going to hype fans up and engage them. Also, do a lot of outreach. There are hundreds of OF models on Twitter so follow them, like their posts and comment on them. That will make you more visible.

Also, let your followers know that you are doing OF. What I've seen on Twitter so far are models who either put their OF link on their profile or comment on their own posts with it.

Reactions: Lolaperky
Status
Not open for further replies.