AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Asking Cam girl questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jack95_

Ok cam model girls it probably an obliviously questions to ask but....... Say you talk to someone and you your cool with this person you get along kind off you have a good conversation and good ideal you thing cool interesting right......but suddenly you notice that person don't give payment or even joins your cam show or anything but still wishes to have conversation with you just because /. Are you gonna ignore the person or are you gonna talk about payment /. What would you do really ...???????

It becomes energy consuming and also can scare potential customers so after a while I just ignore. Or you can be nice to my time and tip. Even 1 token or 1 gold can make a difference in a day.

This is a job and I’m live to be paid. Not to make friends.

Yes I'm going to tell them they should join into a show or tip, if they don't, I will ignore them. My time is valuable, and if they can't throw me five dollars for respecting my time, nope.

I can't stand dudes who come into camsites just to talk and not tip.

I can't stand dudes who I've been polite to and answer some questions but then when I start to ignore the 5th one as it's obvious they arent tipping or joining in the show, they keep repeating the same damn question in chat. It's rude to think they can monopolize my time for free when I have hundreds of members in my room. I'm not engaging in 20 questions.

Its about common sense, IMO. And it sounds like too many members lack it (or just don’t care).

Don’t dominate the chat. If she’s not responding, take the hint. If she’s mid-performance, definitely back off. If you’re not tipping, don’t expect anything. If you ARE tipping, don’t expect anything unreasonable. (Individual attention during a public show is often unreasonable.)

If you can’t tip, don’t prevent the model from earning a living from those who can. Common courtesy.

Ughhh I have the same issue, I'm too nice and was letting it slide, finally at the trying to stand my ground and set boundaries, and rules for PMS and convos but ya I'm now at the point when people are being rude. I mean ya it's my fault for being too nice and such, but how does one deal with changing their prices, rules, boundaries and not get lipped off?

Ughhh I have the same issue, I'm too nice and was letting it slide, finally at the trying to stand my ground and set boundaries, and rules for PMS and convos but ya I'm now at the point when people are being rude. I mean ya it's my fault for being too nice and such, but how does one deal with changing their prices, rules, boundaries and not get lipped off?

Are you sure you were being “too nice,” or is it that you were appropriately nice, but some bad apples ruined it?

What I’m saying is maybe don’t blame yourself for trying to be friendly. If you went above and beyond to be a good host, and a few members took advantage of it, they’re to blame and not you, IMO.

My absolute favorite models are all outgoing, talkative, not even particularly shy about PMs. Their rooms are lively and people tip well. But they are also pretty good about shutting down individual “problem members” before they kill the vibe for everyone else. Some use a mod to do the silencing/banning, which might be helpful if you’re worried about catching blowback.

Just a thought from the other side of the screen. :)

Jack95

Imagine going to a bar, and noticing a very attractive bartender. You sit down and order a drink and tip. The cute bartender chats with you while you enjoy your beverage. You both have a fantastic time. You do this for 4-5 visits.

After some time you start showing up to her bar. You say "no thanks, I'm not here to drink or tip. I just want to chat with you from now on".

What do you thinks going to happen going forward?

Jack95

Imagine going to a bar, and noticing a very attractive bartender. You sit down and order a drink and tip. The cute bartender chats with you while you enjoy your beverage. You both have a fantastic time. You do this for 4-5 visits.

After some time you start showing up to her bar. You say "no thanks, I'm not here to drink or tip. I just want to chat with you from now on".

that sums it up perfectly =)

Are you sure you were being “too nice,” or is it that you were appropriately nice, but some bad apples ruined it?

What I’m saying is maybe don’t blame yourself for trying to be friendly. If you went above and beyond to be a good host, and a few members took advantage of it, they’re to blame and not you, IMO.

My absolute favorite models are all outgoing, talkative, not even particularly shy about PMs. Their rooms are lively and people tip well. But they are also pretty good about shutting down individual “problem members” before they kill the vibe for everyone else. Some use a mod to do the silencing/banning, which might be helpful if you’re worried about catching blowback.

Just a thought from the other side of the screen. :)

I dont know anymore if it's be being too nice or if I'm just being normal and being taken advantage of. It's a constant struggle. 🤷‍♀️

I do know about muting and banning but try my best to put up with as much as possible before having to do so.

Even just now on my snap a member is randomly asking me personal identity questions and information. And constantly messaging. I feel this is unacceptable, and I have rules for no communication on snap.. but if people aren't following the rules and being invasive what else do I do besides block them? I feel bad for blocking them on my snap after they paid "x" amount for it. Also after doing that, now I'm probably going to be talked crap on mfc lounges, and get less admires, ect. Now I get a bad rep because of it. I can only take so much bs.

I dont know anymore if it's be being too nice or if I'm just being normal and being taken advantage of. It's a constant struggle. 🤷‍♀️

I do know about muting and banning but try my best to put up with as much as possible before having to do so.

Even just now on my snap a member is randomly asking me personal identity questions and information. And constantly messaging. I feel this is unacceptable, and I have rules for no communication on snap.. but if people aren't following the rules and being invasive what else do I do besides block them? I feel bad for blocking them on my snap after they paid "x" amount for it. Also after doing that, now I'm probably going to be talked crap on mfc lounges, and get less admires, ect. Now I get a bad rep because of it. I can only take so much bs.

Nah don't worry about anything else but maintaining your own room atmosphere and what works for you mentally/emotionally. I used to worry about the ban/mute so much early on in camming. Now those options are my friends. I don't really do moderators as I like to be the only one in charge in my room. I only hesitate banning/muting if I think I misunderstood what they said. I get clarification and go off that. Otherwise I ban if they do anything to jeopardize a good show. You will get 1000s of members coming in. Odds are definitely that you will get jackasses. Clear them out so the many good members come and enjoy.

Have clear rules on your profile. If they cross them just let them know that you're banning or muting due to those violations. If they ask too many questions just say to read your bio. If they continue crossing the lines that's on them. Ban away. Id remind those on snap that they violate a rule. I've already deleted snap members because they were douches and didn't respect my lines.

In this biz, you can't feel bad for sticking up for your own boundaries. Every time I let someone slide I always regret it. Ban and forget.

From a member's perspective, I think it'll benefit you to clearly state things change. You can't answer all the PM's, nor will you chat on Snapchat. Figure out what your boundaries are, make them clear, and stick to them. Those who continue to abuse get removed, and don't think twice about it. It's not worth the hassle to stress over a lot of things.

Here's some of what the models I follow have setup:

Snapchat: Outbound from model only. They might look at what someone sends them (most don't allow dick pics). But, do not expect messaging capabilities. They've also clarified what kind of content, and rough estimates on how much to expect a day. I know a couple have done Q&A sessions as an interactive feature with followers once a month or so. Some have no screenshots allowed, and will ban for it. But, they allow saving of pics. Which I find odd. But...

PMs: They require a friendship tip (this is on MFC) so the person has PM capabilities. But, they do not spend a lot of time responding to PMs. Nor do they devote a lot of time to one person in PM. Most will periodically have Charlesbot send out reminders that they prefer chat in public so they can focus on everyone in the room

Messaging apps (WhatsApp/Kik/Telegram/Etc: This is for infrequent communication only, and is a very high token amount for people to get to keep most people from doing it. This is different than Snapchat, and pics do not cross over. Most of the models I know have stated this is not for sexting. The models I have these with, it's nothing more than an occasional short chat about different things in day to day life or a quick check-in in case haven't seen each other in a while.

Best of luck!

You may need a mod to help yea ... sorry to hear this wow.

Would different setting help For people that join Room? Or how would you ?

I've offered up some things I've seen other models do, and they generally don't have issues. What can a mod do for models what she can't do herself? Mods are more often than not a hindrance to the room instead of beneficial and in most cases a model does not need a mod or room helper. There are countless posts here from various models describing these things.

Jack95

Bartender actually get paid to talk to people that's why you tipe even so they can deny you or ingone you depending on them the kind person he or she are like

Bartender actually get paid to talk to people that's why you tipe even so they can deny you or ingone you depending on them the kind person he or she are like

Cam girls do not get paid hourly. Unlike bartenders. Even more reason for a camgirl to slowly dwindle communication with a person who isn't tipping anymore or whos tips are becoming more sparse.

In your case, you've taken the cam relationship way out of context. You were hoping that you two had a connection, that you would develop the relationship into something deeper and more meaningful . She made you feel special and that you're different. You're different than all the other guys out there. The chance of this happening are about the same as getting the winning lottery ticket.

I'll just leave this attached file here from jaqthestripper. She has fantastic comics about the adult industry and I feel like this applies in this situation.

Attachments

• jaqthestripper.jpg
    jaqthestripper.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 25
I fallen for her.....it was mistake.....but I was not dreaming of a day where we could be in a relationship or create something....... I just wanted to get to know her for who she is....she is worth a lot I don't want to change anything about her.....all want is to see what makes her smile laugh or even sad I wanted to get to know the side of her that nobody want too... Even if I was just fan for the rest my life to her or even just a stranger.......I would love to be the one who is there for her just like she is there for those idiot out there that think less of her who only see her as play thing I'm not blind.....getting hurt or rejected or anything els was never in the table I just really wanted to get to know her .....is that so wrong......🙂

Ok cam model girls it probably an obliviously questions to ask but....... Say you talk to someone and you your cool with this person you get along kind off you have a good conversation and good ideal you thing cool interesting right......but suddenly you notice that person don't give payment or even joins your cam show or anything but still wishes to have conversation with you just because /. Are you gonna ignore the person or are you gonna talk about payment /. What would you do really ...???????

I think you do not understand an important part of this issue. One of the largest problems cam girls have is huge numbers of viewers constantly asking them for free PM. Many of those lie about their intentions and claim that the free PM is to arrange a private, and what they actually try to do is get free conversation. Among the very few viewers who actually pay for PM, many of those then try to get a lot of conversation out of the model without paying anything extra for her time.

Do some math on this. If she is asking 30 tokens for a PM, she is collecting $1.50. If you now ask her 20 questions that take 30 minutes of her time, how much is she making per hour from you? Do you understand why she is not crazy about making the equivalent of $3 per hour for you to ask your 20 questions? How is she going to make rent this month getting paid $3 per hour? I think most cam girls come to view such guys as pesky mosquitoes.

I would love to be the one who is there for her just like she is there for those idiot out there that think less of her who only see her as play thing
I can completely understand and relate to this part of what you're saying. When I'm in her room and we're all having a laugh and stuff, some new guy comes in that I have never seen (I have like a 95% attendance) and tips her for something explicit. She does the thing and he leaves. That is something which annoy me. Like you said, that guy treating her like some sextoy for his pleasures.

I really don't want to sound like some hypocrite, because I tip her also for some things, though mostly something like a dance or something. Maybe I just respect her too much. I do very well know she's there to make an income and understand how this business works. It's a bit hard to explain so you can understand the 'regular member' kind of view on this.

I haven't talk to her for a month or seen her shows.....she text me but.....and I see the texes...no I'm not jealous or get mad at the other tippers I try to ingone them beaucuse it part of her to do that if she chooses.........I would want to get in her way

I fallen for her.....it was mistake.....but I was not dreaming of a day where we could be in a relationship or create something....... I just wanted to get to know her for who she is....she is worth a lot I don't want to change anything about her.....all want is to see what makes her smile laugh or even sad I wanted to get to know the side of her that nobody want too... Even if I was just fan for the rest my life to her or even just a stranger.......I would love to be the one who is there for her just like she is there for those idiot out there that think less of her who only see her as play thing I'm not blind.....getting hurt or rejected or anything els was never in the table I just really wanted to get to know her .....is that so wrong......🙂

Just to have the opportunity to have a conversation with her at all, you need to be someone who is paying her for her time. For 99% of all cam girls, it is probably a non-starter if you simply care about her but have no money. She is there to pay rent, not to meet her dream man.

If you actually pay her for her time, you get an opportunity to know each other better. Your conversion rate to get a cam girl to become a real friend - who will take initiative to write you long emails and do things that take lots of her time without compensating her short or long term - is about one in 50. And those are the 50 cam girls who actually get along with you. I am excluding the ones who are just unpleasant and whose rooms you leave pretty quickly. From 50 that you like as much as the one you are describing, expect about one in 50 to become a friend. For most viewers, I think it would be a pointless waste of time to make friendship your main goal.

I don't mind it not pointless wasting time of course I would like to be more for her but regardless of how I feel even with payment it doesn't mean I'll end up being with her.....because I may risk everything but if she not willing to do that.....then I'll end up being just another fool .......but all i know is I I'll go the distance for her......

I can completely understand and relate to this part of what you're saying. When I'm in her room and we're all having a laugh and stuff, some new guy comes in that I have never seen (I have like a 95% attendance) and tips her for something explicit. She does the thing and he leaves. That is something which annoy me. Like you said, that guy treating her like some sextoy for his pleasures.

I really don't want to sound like some hypocrite, because I tip her also for some things, though mostly something like a dance or something. Maybe I just respect her too much. I do very well know she's there to make an income and understand how this business works. It's a bit hard to explain so you can understand the 'regular member' kind of view on this.

But, it's her business. Why be annoyed (jealous) when she's doing what she does to make money? If anything, be supportive of her. Be happy someone is tipping her to do it.

I don't mind it not pointless wasting time of course I would like to be more for her but regardless of how I feel even with payment it doesn't mean I'll end up being with her.....because I may risk everything but if she not willing to do that.....then I'll end up being just another fool .......but all i know is I I'll go the distance for her......

Take a step back, and some time away from this model for a while.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Why be annoyed (jealous) when she's doing what she does to make money?
I'm not jelous, I can tip for the explicit stuff too, you know. I'm annoyed at this behaviour as he doesn't interact with the model, ignores everybody in the room and just leaves without a word. I think that's just a bit disrespectful.

But, it's her business. Why be annoyed (jealous) when she's doing what she does to make money? If anything, be supportive of her. Be happy someone is tipping her to do it.

From my experience with the woman I watch/tip/talk with, they PREFER this kind of a customer; one to tip for what they want, then be gone. So they are not essentially wasting their time. So long as both the model and tipper are happy and comfortable with what was tipped for and performed, isn't this a great and the better one, rather than having some guy slow tip 1 tokens over the space of 1 hour? You have to consider a lot of guys don't have a lot of free time, they have family, or have to squeeze in a cam model between work or whatever else in real life, so it's simply "business".

From my experience with the woman I watch/tip/talk with, they PREFER this kind of a customer; one to tip for what they want, then be gone. So they are not essentially wasting their time. So long as both the model and tipper are happy and comfortable with what was tipped for and performed, isn't this a great and the better one, rather than having some guy slow tip 1 tokens over the space of 1 hour? You have to consider a lot of guys don't have a lot of free time, they have family, or have to squeeze in a cam model between work or whatever else in real life, so it's simply "business".

I'd say it depends on the model. The models I visit have a mix of both, good regulars that spend time with and tip throughout their visit as well as those who come and tip for something specific, or a private and are gone almost immediately.

There's a model I visit frequently who I blend those traits with a lot. When I have time, I will visit with her and stay as long as I can. Other times, I really only have enough time to spend 15-20 minutes with and I'd prefer to have a private with her instead of hanging out in her room. Or, will hang out for a few minutes after then I'm gone. The other regulars are used to this with her, as she tends to do a decent amount of privates. Sometimes it's funny though where we'll be mid conversation and she drops into private, then a while later it picks back up again.

Reactions: Herein2020
Status
Not open for further replies.