AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Asking for tips on personalized content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brit

Cam Model
Aug 18, 2019
The Matrix
allmylinks.com
For my top tier on Fansly, I offer an exclusive vid for each individual. I try to tailor the vids to an individual's preferences (some people prefer 100% tease 0% nudity, others 90% tease 10% nudity, etc, some prefer talking, some don't, etc) and I use their name in the vid so that they know it is just for them. The vids aren't super long, like ~4 minutes, but I cannot resell them. Tailoring the vids to their preferences is easy for some of them because I know them pretty well. Others, I do not know at all. I charge quite a bit for customs, especially if I use the person's name and/or show some nudity, but these vids aren't really customs, but are customized.

Would it be tacky for me to ask for tips when I send them their vids? I was thinking of saying something like "If you liked the vid, let me know by hearting it and/or dropping me a comment. If you loved the vid, feel free to send me a tip! I'll use your feedback for next months vid" I would be getting 2 things done at once - more compensation for my time and greater insight into what an individual is into. I also considered asking for a tip ahead of time for the next vid if they would like it to be longer and/or have more/less of something.

I would love to read thoughts from both models and members on this.

Edit to add: This is my first month doing this. I could always make the vids shorter and/or less special, but would rather not because they already feel short to me and I really enjoy tailoring things to people's desires.

Last edited:
Agreed with the above. Nothing wrong with directing people to do what we'd like, otherwise they'll never know. Sure, some will never be receptive to this, but it's just as likely that as many or more will happily take you up on the reminder. I think more people want to show appreciation than not, in general. So making the ways for them to do that clear can only be helpful overall.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo and Brit
I don’t think it’s a bad idea to ask for a tip at the end, however I think it’s better to ask for more upfront. I’d there are extras that you’d like to offer I would let them know upfront nicely that that will cost more. That way if you are doing anything extra it’s already agreed and paid for rather than just hoping for a tip at the end.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou and Brit
Status
Not open for further replies.