AssOfSteel (aka the model formerly known as Veggiebabyy)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

veggiebabyy

Cam Model
Nov 25, 2019
US
Twitter Username
@veggiebabyy
MFC Username
AssOfSteel
My weekly deal, which is good for the next 20 hours or so, is that all of my physical items (panties, bras, socks) come with FOUR free videos! Plus, with the code "movingsale" those items are also 30% from now until the end of February!

veggiebabyy

Cam Model
Nov 25, 2019
US
Twitter Username
@veggiebabyy
MFC Username
AssOfSteel
I decided that ALL of my albums and collections are 50% off today and tomorrow! And getting anything off my mfc share OR offline tipping today and tomorrow gets you the Tuesday Tipper badge! https://share.myfreecams.com/AssOfSteel/sales

That means that you can get the collection with all 21 of my April vids today for only 617 tk, AND you'd get the Tuesday Tipper badge AND the Content Connoisseur badge!

veggiebabyy

Cam Model
Nov 25, 2019
US
Twitter Username
@veggiebabyy
MFC Username
AssOfSteel
It's Tuesday, and you know what that means? Offline tip deal time! :) I've made all of my albums 60% off from now until cam time on Thursday. Plus I just uploaded a video where I tell the story of the time I fucked a stranger at a music festival ;)