AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attack on Titan - Eren is a fucking psychopath that is motivated by rage and vengeance.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
OMG ARE THEY EVER GOING TO GET TO THE FUCKING BASEMENT?!?!

I know the manga they already have according to my dude. I'm resisting to read the manga because I am really enjoying the anime. I really hope they don't wait another 2 years for season 3.

I've been a bit out of the loop so far this summer, so it was nice to come back to subscribe to CrunchyRoll and Funimation, and see the new season of AoT underway. I haven't watched it yet. I suppose I'll start with the last few episodes of the first season, to remind myself of what was going on.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Yuuuuup. This last season killed me. I felt like the plot slowed way the hell down and I was constantly sitting there like "What...what the fuck? What are they doing? I don't care about this, get back to the story!". The last episode was pretty good though, so I'm hoping the next season picks up a little. Like you said though, hopefully we won't have to wait another two years for it. I forgot so much between the first and second season it was ridiculous.

Reactions: Vera
If you go by the manga there's enough for 4-5 seasons the way they cut season 2. I will say this about the manga. It's drawn terrible. Even if you read the manga and know the story you'll still watch the anime to see how the story is animated.

Status
Not open for further replies.