AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attention !!! Hacker impersonating Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2022
I'm going to talk about a hack incident I experienced on Chaturbate, Please read!
Chaturbate only contacts you at support@chaturbate.com, otherwise if you get an email about chaturbate please don't believe it!

support@chaturbate-info.com It is a misleading email address that malicious people communicate with

First email from them...

Greetings Chaturbate User!

We are here to inform you that Chaturbate Live Community will be undergoing maintenance in a few minutes. We suggest you stop broadcasting for a few hours to avoid any problems with your account. This update is for your safety and security.

We are hoping for your understanding about this matter. After the update, you can continue your broadcast without any interruption.

Regards,
The Chaturbate Team

I was broadcasting on chaturbate when I got this e-mail and a purple colored man logged into my room.
This guy started talking to me and asked if I had received an email about maintenance work on chaturbate.
i didn't know this guy and i said i got e-mail about it and i think that guy came into my room to make a confirm

2nd email from them

Your account with Chaturbate Live Community is being investigated for possible termination. We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

The following restrictions will be placed on your account as a precaution:
  • Payments will be held ( If there's any )
  • Inability to earn tokens
  • Permanently banned ( If you fail to comply with the verification )
However, this can often be reversed by verifying your account for security purposes. Please respond "I confirm" to proceed with the verification.

Regards,
The Chaturbate Team''

To avoid damage to my account, I panicked a bit and thought I was in contact with the real chaturbate team! and we kept in touch with this e-mail, they sent me an e-mail with a link

''Dear Kral_Mert,

You may proceed to submit your verification using the link below.
Click here to verify

All the information required is for verification purposes only.
Your account will be automatically banned from Chaturbate within 24 hours if you are unable to complete the verification.

Note: If you have any tokens and payments left in your account, we may not be able to send them back to you unless you have completed the verification.

Regards,
The Chaturbate Team''

When I clicked on the link here, I was redirected to a different link other than chaturbate and a new page was opened from me as if I was logging in to chaturbate.

3nd email from them
''Dear Kral_Mert,

Your verification has been received.

Please submit one of your "Chaturbate Alert" messages as the final step. That will act as your security verification, allowing you to effectively remove the warning and restrictions from your account.

You may get yours by following these steps.
1. Go to your mail account (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Etc.)
2. Put [Chaturbate Alert] in the search box.
3. Simply choose 1 when you get the result.
4. Reply to this conversation by copying the full message (from top to bottom).
5. If you have trouble copying the message, simply send it to us using the forward option.

A Chaturbate Alert notice is shown in the image below.
chaturbate-alert.png
If you are experiencing trouble receiving yours, please let us know and we will gladly assist you in completing the verification.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team ''

I kept doing what you said 'cause I thought it was the chaturbate team
After they got what they wanted from me, they sent me this e-mail

3nd email from them
''Dear Kral_Mert,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the verification. The information below explains why you were reported in our system.
Other members have reported you three times, according to our records.
You did not comply with your tipper's request, according to the first report. Second, you showed no regard for your viewers by using profane language, and third, they witnessed a minor and/or an animal with you on your camera.
We are unable to verify all of the reports since, for privacy and security reasons, we do not record all of the members' cameras. That's why we requested that you verify your account to ensure that no one else is using it.

Please accept our apologies for any trouble this may give you. We appreciate your willingness to work with us on this issue. The warning and restriction on your account have been lifted since you completed the verification.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns, we will be pleased to assist you.

Happy Chaturbating! ''

4nd email from them
''Dear Kral_Mert,

We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. This will not happen again. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

You can now broadcast without any problems. The restrictions on your account have been removed.

Happy Chaturbating!''

After these email conversations my chaturbate account password was changed and I emailed them because I couldn't log in again, They said my chaturbate account was locked and they kept distracting me to buy time.

While I was communicating with this e-mail, I was disturbed by this situation and to be sure, I sent an e-mail to the real chaturbate team at support@chaturbate.com
but due to the late response from the chaturbate team, I kept contacting the other fake chaturbate team
or because the fake chaturbate team entered my e-mail, they were instantly deleting the e-mails from them.
And while these people were communicating with me by email, they kept me busy and kept me waiting.
on the other hand they acted as they wanted in my chaturbate account and was trying to transfer money from my chaturbate account to their bank
while communicating by email for a few more days
and one morning i caught them texting the real chaturbate team in my email and they forgot to delete it
i realized someone was on my account but i still kept contacting the fake chaturbate team
i asked them to stop the payment and they said they are interested
these conversations took place for 15 days
then i realized support @ chaturbate-info.com is fake email and i quickly contacted real chaturbate team, my Chaturbate account seemed to be banned
The chaturbate team requested a picture for verification, we did the verification and I got access to my account
I told the Chaturbate team about this situation

I don't know if my money is safe or not, I'm still waiting for a response from the chaturbate team.
Also, when I caught the guy entering my room in purple
I will share the name of the purple colored man here

I will also share another message that I received differently from them.

You received
an offline tip today!

500 Bucksyn
Tokens

Hey Hottie! I hope you will like this tip :) Hoping to have a private
show with you.
Claim tokens​
Chaturbate
Multi Media, LLC 23615 El Toro Rd #X344, Lake Forest, CA 92630​

When I clicked on the link, it said that 500 tokens were sent to me from someone else, and when I clicked on the link, it said that I had to log in to get this token.
I was replying to every message from them because I thought the fake e-mail address belonged to the real chaturbate team and when I clicked on the link, I trusted it.

I wanted to take the time to explain this incident in detail.

In order for you not to experience an event like me, or if anyone has started to encounter such a thing, I told them for them.
as advice to you

Make your Chaturbate completely secure, Set your password to strong password, add 2-step security code
Do not make the passwords of your email address registered in chaturbate and chaturbate the same.
Also change the passwords of your bank from which you receive payment.

and definitely make sure to talk to the support@chaturbate.com team
I hope it will be useful, thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone gets an email from chaturbate-info.com, report them to their domain registrar so they can revoke the domain.

Upvote 0
I hope it will be useful, thank you
For pete's sake, when you make a post about a complete phishing scam, DO NOT include the actual scam links in the post! I unlinked them all.

Upvote 0
3nd email from them
''Dear Kral_Mert,

Your verification has been received.

Please submit one of your "Chaturbate Alert" messages as the final step. That will act as your security verification, allowing you to effectively remove the warning and restrictions from your account.

You may get yours by following these steps.
1. Go to your mail account (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Etc.)
2. Put [Chaturbate Alert] in the search box.
3. Simply choose 1 when you get the result.
4. Reply to this conversation by copying the full message (from top to bottom).
5. If you have trouble copying the message, simply send it to us using the forward option.

A Chaturbate Alert notice is shown in the image below.
View attachment 93240
If you are experiencing trouble receiving yours, please let us know and we will gladly assist you in completing the verification.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team ''

I kept doing what you said 'cause I thought it was the chaturbate team
After they got what they wanted from me, they sent me this e-mail

🤔 i wonder why they want this email, its very strange.

Upvote 0
🤔 i wonder why they want this email, its very strange.
Possibly as an attempt to also get into the email account connected to the now broken into CB account. If you can get into someone's email account, it can be used as a stepping stone to gain access to other online services (password resets etc.).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.