AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attractive pubic hair

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bawksy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 3, 2010
I just searched for quite a while, and couldn't find an existing pubic hair thread in the "Sexy Stuff" forum. So here we are.

Post girls whose beavers look good with some hair on them. Please no disgusting dwarf beard cooters.

I'll start. It's http://profiles.myfreecams.com/MarleeMarlowe

Not only does she have one of the best bodies on MFC, but she has a healthy bush, too.

P.S. If you post pictures of yourself in this thread, you might be an insecure loser. If your pubic hair is truly attractive, someone else will post it.

Attachments

• marlee3.jpg
    marlee3.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,019
  • marlee2.jpg
    marlee2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,014
  • marlee1.jpg
    marlee1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,022
my bush is hella sexy and everyone deserves the joy of seeing it so fuck yes i am gonna post myself in this thread
it's possibly at "disgusting dwarf beard" levels but i don't really know what that means so whatever :lol:

also some bonus pit hair thrown in

Attachments

• smaller.png
    smaller.png
    618.6 KB · Views: 1,011
They're not allowed to post their own pictures however, because that makes them 'insecure losers', as bawksy has taught us. Just like all the girls who post their own pics in the other threads on the Sexy Stuff board.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bawksy said:
P.S. If you post pictures of yourself in this thread, you might be an insecure loser. If your pubic hair is truly attractive, someone else will post it.

MMehl4y.gif

Thankfully, April rebelled against you!!!

Jillybean said:
bawksy said:

MMehl4y.gif

Thankfully, April rebelled against you!!!

Words of wisdom there. Probably for the best if all the ladies of the forum rebelled against him. :thumbleft:

I'm shaved right now because it was my impression that that was the preference for most dudes on MFC. I have, in the past (well, most of the time), had a bush. I've even dyed it bright purple with a friend. :p

Fonteyn said:
I'm shaved right now because it was my impression that that was the preference for most dudes on MFC. I have, in the past (well, most of the time), had a bush. I've even dyed it bright purple with a friend. :p

This is just me and I'm a guy, so grain of salt...but fuck the haters, do what you're most comfortable with! You'll feel better about it, that'll show talking and performing, and there definitely aren't a shortage of guys who prefer bush...and I'm pretty sure they'll tip and might even become regulars for it, too. Dying it unusual colors would definitely get some attention!

kinkiboi4fun said:
Fonteyn said:

This is just me and I'm a guy, so grain of salt...but fuck the haters, do what you're most comfortable with! You'll feel better about it, that'll show talking and performing, and there definitely aren't a shortage of guys who prefer bush...and I'm pretty sure they'll tip and might even become regulars for it, too. Dying it unusual colors would definitely get some attention!

I'm growing it out right now, actually! Not sure yet about dying it purple again, thought that was an admittedly fun experiment.
I usually cycle between shaved and unshaven every few months. It does make a difference when you're having sex, but not a huge one.

Fonteyn said:
I'm growing it out right now, actually! Not sure yet about dying it purple again, thought that was an admittedly fun experiment.
I usually cycle between shaved and unshaven every few months. It does make a difference when you're having sex, but not a huge one.
Nice! This is just me, but whatever business I have going on down below will never replace feeling confident, comfortable, and sexy...so, sparing a partner's choice on the matter, I stick to whatever makes me feel the best in bed at a given time. I prefer to think my confidence and comfort is more attractive to a partner than however my bush is made up. Though, the only time I feel self-conscious or un-sexy when my pubes are concerned, is if I'm completely unshaved and untrimmed -- I hate how my bush looks and feels that way (not even conditioning and brushing helps).

Fonteyn said:

Since 99.8% of the models (give or take) go with the shaved 12-year old girl look, I find it refreshing to see a girl looking, well, like a natural girl once in a while.

Saying that a woman with a hairless crotch looks prepubescent is like saying a man with a shaved scalp and face looks like a baby.

Before anyone says, "Oh but it's PUBIC hair bb it is a sign of PUBERTY and sexual maturity!!!1": so is armpit hair. So is leg hair. So is upper lip and chin hair. But most people accept and even expect a woman to remove that kind of pubic hair.

It's fine to have an opinion but there's no need insult anyone else. A compliment isn't very complimentary when it requires insulting someone else.

angiejet said:
i can haz self esteem nao?
KIt0gWy.jpg

Wow, that is so super hawt! And the tapestry is to die for!

angiejet said:
KIt0gWy.jpg

Unphf..... AnjieJet... Always with the tickles in the nether regions.

I'd post mine but I just regrew it out a couple of months ago and the photos are still in editing. Love having my bush back! Like another girl I shaved it because I thought guys preferred it on MFC. Turns out it has gained me more followers in one week than my entire time camming lol.

Reactions: Crystal_Cat
KamikaziKitty said:
angiejet said:
KIt0gWy.jpg

Unphf..... AnjieJet... Always with the tickles in the nether regions.

I'd post mine but I just regrew it out a couple of months ago and the photos are still in editing. Love having my bush back! Like another girl I shaved it because I thought guys preferred it on MFC. Turns out it has gained me more followers in one week than my entire time camming lol.

Its unusual is all. I suspect most people still prefer shaven, but the minority that don't still amount to a lot of people. I also suspect that AnjieJet has fans because she is gorgeous, not just for the beaver.

Reactions: KamikaziKitty
Fonteyn said:

That is sooo cool dying it! What dye is safe to do so? I've been growing mine for almost 6 weeks now and it takes foreverrrr to grow hair on me. Literally I haven't shaved my legs in 2 months and it's golden fuzz :lol: Anyhow, the bush is coming along nicely and it's something different from the always shaved look that I normally have. Probably the longest I've had it in 3 years.

What differences have you noticed in having sex? I've actually had amazing sex with mine, I thought it would make it less sensitive.. strange!

MissEmz said:
That is sooo cool dying it! What dye is safe to do so? I've been growing mine for almost 6 weeks now and it takes foreverrrr to grow hair on me. Literally I haven't shaved my legs in 2 months and it's golden fuzz :lol: Anyhow, the bush is coming along nicely and it's something different from the always shaved look that I normally have. Probably the longest I've had it in 3 years.

What differences have you noticed in having sex? I've actually had amazing sex with mine, I thought it would make it less sensitive.. strange!
There's actually a product line of hair dyes specifically made for the pubic region, it's called Betty. Just Google pubic hair dye -- I haevn't used it, but I've heard it works very well. I wouldn't bleach or dye it with the typical stuff given the sensitivity of the region, but I've had some success using peroxide on my pubic hair (just use lower quantities to lighten over time rather than all at once). I'd imagine any dye would work, if you're careful with application and stay away from the harsher chemical bleaches for pre-dyeing.

As for the second question, I can only give you a guy's perspective but a lot of this is basic skin care which applies to both sexes. When I go extended periods of time bald, my skin ends up less sensitive over time -- when the skin is constantly being rubbed by underwear and more fun things, constantly shaved or waxed, and generally exposed without the layer of hair, it naturally toughens up and nerves deaden. Having hair down there lets the skin revert to a more sensitive, soft state, so if I go bald for a long time I find I have to let my skin "rest" every few months by sticking to trimming or letting it grow out. Which means, the next time I go bald it's super sensitive for the first week or two!

bawksy said:

"Ladies, please do not post naked pictures of yourself."

Wait, huh?

NaNatasha said:
bawksy said:

"Ladies, please do not post naked pictures of yourself."

Wait, huh?

That statement was overruled for reasons of insanity. Feel free to post all the naked pictures of yourself you wish. :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.