AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

audio myfreecam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for a reply,i was looking for a more,instant waye,as in when sending gif image,or txt, in chat or pm, im not a model im a member user myfreecam, many thanks,

thanks for a reply,i was looking for a more,instant waye,as in when sending gif image,or txt, in chat or pm, im not a model im a member user myfreecam, many thanks,

Why the hell would you want to put a sound into the chat room of a model when you're just a member? I'd be pissed as fuck if you did that to a room I was in.

Why the hell would you want to put a sound into the chat room of a model when you're just a member? I'd be pissed as fuck if you did that to a room I was in.

Not laughing AT you, just the reaction because you're right. I've had this happen to me on a certain cam site and was instantly annoyed/confused at WTF was going on (no clue if my non-native members had an issue with it). On Nood (MFC-ish cam site, but not really) this is actually possible. Not sure if it's also a Twitch thing or what, but it takes some getting used to.

Not laughing AT you, just the reaction because you're right. I've had this happen to me on a certain cam site and was instantly annoyed/confused at WTF was going on (no clue if my non-native members had an issue with it). On Nood (MFC-ish cam site, but not really) this is actually possible. Not sure if it's also a Twitch thing or what, but it takes some getting used to.

TBH, even the "ding" from the tip annoys the piss out of me. If I'm watching a stream, I don't want to hear anything but the stream. No dings, whoops, video clips and certainly no fucking wav, mp3 or other bullshit that some dumbass decides to put in chat because they think it's cool as fuck. Same with the gifs of guys stroking it, etc. Don't want that shit, and I do my best to avoid rooms that allow it. The model's rooms I go to are pretty clear that they aren't allowed either.

I get the tip noise is desired by many models so if they don't see the tip, they hear it. So, it's a necessary evil. I'm just glad that MFC allows silent tipping, which is what I do. I just wish that when people decide to do a yellow wall, they'd do it silently as most who do it rapid fire them off so they're most likely doing it from the chat line instead of GUI so it's just adding another switch ( -s ).

Status
Not open for further replies.