AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Audio vs no audio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2019
Hey everyone, just started up on mfc. Typically I will go online in the mornings when my kid is in school. I was thinking about going online after she sleeps but not sure about it? I'd keep my microphone off as not to wake her. But typically my microphone is on. Do any other ladies cam while their kids sleep? Also keeping the microphone off and still gaining some attention?

I tend to keep my microphone off. I don't have the best privacy in my house, and sound travels. So it is easier to leave it off. Once in a while, when I am absolutely alone in the house, I turn the mic on for private shows.

The thing about non-audio shows is you've got to be engaging - I would say even more so than usual. Chat with people, tell jokes, make faces, dance to the music the people in your room can't hear.

I do well with audio off because my typical MFC user is viewing me in secret - at work, next to the sleeping wife, in the carpool. There are definitely users looking for models without audio.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.