AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Auto-erotic Asphyxiation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
Ethical dilemma here:
A model I have been a strong supporter of for many years performed auto-erotic asphyxiation on herself in the public stream; I've never seen her do this before.
She said afterwards in DM that she just got caught up in the moment.
Knowing it's against the site T&C, I'm in a dilemma about what to do.
There's the risk to her own safety, and the risk of being reported and perma-banned.
Not trying to interfere in what she does in her personal life, but seeing it live on screen was confronting, and if I'm honest, I'm still trying to deal with how it made me react......
It wouldn't feel right to report it, but she brushed off my warning that it's a big deal in breaking site TOS.

Last edited:
Ethical dilemma here:
A model I have been a strong supporter of for many years performed auto-erotic asphyxiation on herself in the public stream; I've never seen her do this before.
She said afterwards in DM that she just got caught up in the moment.
Knowing it's against the site T&C, I'm in a dilemma about what to do.
There's the risk to her own safety, and the risk of being reported and perma-banned.
Not trying to interfere in what she does in her personal life, but seeing it live on screen was confronting, and if I'm honest, I'm still trying to deal with how it made me react......
It wouldn't feel right to report it, but she brushed off my warning that it's a big deal in breaking site TOS.
What are your specific concerns? That she's gonna hurt herself (by going too far on accident), and potentially traumatize viewers? It's hard to have an opinion without more context.
Also what site are we talking about here (that has bearing given some are unreasonable when it comes to their models and suspensions etc)?
Did she say she was planning on doing it again? Or that she got caught up in the moment and wouldn't do it again?

Last edited:
She lost consciousness for a period, face turned purple, tongue sticking out; very slow to come around and seemed very disorientated and confused afterwards.
Said she has been experimenting and enjoying pushing the limit further each time.
I got the impression she didn't realise how long she was out for.

• Wat?!
Reactions: MarieElise
She lost consciousness for a period, face turned purple, tongue sticking out; very slow to come around and seemed very disorientated and confused afterwards.
Said she has been experimenting and enjoying pushing the limit further each time.
I got the impression she didn't realise how long she was out for.
Oh holy shit that's serious, so sorry. Wasn't sure what level you meant; like a quick throat grab and squeeze, or like a full-on belt, etc. This is beyond how serious the upper limit of my imagining of how serious it could have been, was. I disagree with her brushing it off, and I would hope that she gave you the verba.l agreement never to do that again (and meant it). To me thats a very big mistake to have made..

Last edited:
That is frightening. You handled it the same way that I would have, I think. Talk to her directly, warn her about the possible danger to herself as well as the potential TOS violation, but don't go so far as reporting her (I think there are very few things that negatively affecting someone's livelihood can fix.) I'm not sure what more you can do.

A cammodel in my old city recently lost her life doing this. Her bf was in the next room. Incredibly tragic. I only found out because my friend is an ER nurse and her bf was a responding officer.

I'm sharing this because I hope you'll share it with this model. Ppl die doing this. The risk of tragedy is incredibly real.

Report her. She wont know its you. She's being so reckless and stupid with her life and also risking the site losing their payment processors or getting shut down for hosting obscene imaginary. Temporary or permanently.

When i see models doing shit like this, i get mad. How fucking selfish do you have to be to risk not only your income and life, but everyone else's income. Like if you want to choke yourself out while you bang it out, do it offsite and have at it. just dont go full David Caradine pls

Status
Not open for further replies.