AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

automated social media posts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Twitter Username
@ChronicRoses
Chaturbate Username
ChronicRoses
I apologize if this question has already been asked/answered. I tried searching it, but maybe I just didn't use the write keywords. I am a Chaturbate model. I have noticed on twitter that several MFC models that I follow have automated twitter posts set up for every time someone purchases their content or tips them offline. Is there a way to do that with Chaturbate as well? I don't see it on the site, so I assume it would be an outside service? Please let me know, thank you!

I believe MFC has a bot within their website that does the automatic posts if you connect your Twitter. Lots of camsites have it built in so I'd think Chaturbate would have it too but I'm not sure where or how to set it up

CB doesn't have that function unfortunately, nor do I know of any third party offering it. You can write up tweets like that manually if you really want to but I don't personally think it's worth the time and effort. I've seen girls do polls on this and most twitter followers seem to find the auto tweets spammy and annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.