AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2020
i keep seeing models use the avatar filter (or maybe its just a blue filter), anyone knows how to get it? Thanks!

ohh ill check them out! which apps do i have to download?
You would need to get Photoshop + Adobe, or Photoshop + DaVinci, but only DaVinci is free. You can use the others on a 30 free trial though. The thing though is if you haven't used them before it might be easiest thing to do, unless you really want the look lol

Reactions: romanholiday
Upvote 0
You would need to get Photoshop + Adobe, or Photoshop + DaVinci, but only DaVinci is free. You can use the others on a 30 free trial though. The thing though is if you haven't used them before it might be easiest thing to do, unless you really want the look lol
i really want the look 😂 so should i get photoshop + adobe? also, how can i connect them to the OBS stream? Thank you!!

Upvote 0
I think you can download a lot of free LUTs, can't you? In fact, some offer them on YouTube for free too.
I can't remember one guy's name but he had a big pack of them for free.

Just google and look for some,

Here is what I find upon a quick look:

Reactions: romanholiday
Upvote 0
I think you can download a lot of free LUTs, can't you? In fact, some offer them on YouTube for free too.
I can't remember one guy's name but he had a big pack of them for free.

Just google and look for some,

Here is what I find upon a quick look:

thank u! i will try them!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.