AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AVN 2019

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2010
Iowa, United States
It's that time again.

The 2019 Adult Entertainment Expo gets rolling this week, and I did want to start a thread regarding the goings-on in Vegas, but it looks like there's already drama unfolding

Longtime MFC Model StefanieJoy was banned by MFC after she made comments about Harli on Twitter.

I'll link the tweet of her revealing her ban. There are many threads that branch off this, so please read at your leisure and draw your own conclusions as to what is going on.

I figured that Harli would be in some drama this week, mainly the fallout from her "date raffle". From what it looks like, though, things just took a turn.

Longtime MFC Model StefanieJoy was banned by MFC after she made comments about Harli on Twitter.
Correction: She was banned from coming to MFC events at AVN due to some comments made to Harli.

Her account on MFC wasn't banned until after she went on a slew of tweets attacking MFC and discussing false accusations of MFC's owner having sexual connections with Harli and other models. Related? Not sure, but feels like it may be.

Thank you for clarifying, Amber, and I agree that there seems to be some relation.
It's my belief that there's likely a lot that hasn't been said publicly on Twitter and that MFC had further reasons for their actions. We don't know what Stefanie's replies were via email/etc to MFC when the issue initially came about. I'm sure there's some sort of negative stuff on Harli's part too, but remembering the incident years ago that started their bickering, I can't help but think Stef's interactions, public displays, and quite possibly direct conversations with MFC has led them to believe she's a liability to have on their site and at their public events.

She's certainly showed a certain side of her character since this all came about in the last couple days.

It is a bit sad to see someone have a complete meltdown on Twitter. I can't envision how she thought this would pan out when she made her first tweets.
I feel bad for her for sure. It seems she's the type of person that doesn't know when to stop. From what she has posted screencaps of today (the PM conversations) it looks like she's been pestering Harli for a long time and yet still somehow shocked that she doesn't want anything to do with her/feels threatened by her. I'm not sure she realizes she's mostly making her case look worse.

Reactions: callmepete
Status
Not open for further replies.