1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Avril is back, and I'm little miss Sophia_Jade

Discussion in 'Models: Advertise Here!' started by CamGirlJade, May 1, 2018.

1. CamGirlJade

Cam Model V.I.P. AmberLander

I had to take quite a while (a year) off for my mental health. After growing up a bit, I've come back and slid into the top 1000 on MFC while having come in a third of the way through the month! Aiming for top 100 within a year. Very stoked, got the twitters and the insta and the youtube, giving afc a shoutout in one of my videos on camming! Thanks for keeping me from isolation/absolute idiocy in my early days.

#1 CamGirlJade, May 1, 2018
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
  2. CamGirlJade

Camfriendjade on all handles now. Currently on CB!

3. CamGirlJade

Onlinnne

4. Vanessa Jade

Cam Model

Another Jade ❤️ (I’m Vanessa Jade, I forgot I haven’t changed my username back yet!)

5. CamGirlJade

Well hallooo! :h:

6. cmodelguide

In the Dog House

Welcome back :)
    Just noticed the video is unavailable. Are you still on YouTube @Sophia_Jade ?

7. CamGirlJade

They killed my Youtube... :( Bastards. Too sexy.

8. cmodelguide

In the Dog House

I see. Well take it as a compliment :)

But what was the reason? Was it containing nudity and was sexually provocative then?

9. CamGirlJade

No reason given. No nudity. Provocative.. yeah.

10. cmodelguide

In the Dog House

Hmmm well I am just about to do some research what content I might create for YouTube, but I am seeing quite a lot adult related stuff (though it's neither containing nudity nor being sexually provocative). It's basically stuff like interviews, documentaries, trailers for documentaries, infotainment (like social media tips) and reports on news about adult awards and adult fairs...
    But I will do some more research and let's see if I can find channels owned by camgirls and what their content looks like.

11. CamGirlJade

Yeah I was literally doing what any other cam girl on Youtube does, but I guess that's the risk you take. Lost a lot of vids unfortunately.

12. cmodelguide

In the Dog House

How many subscribers did you have? And I don't what you to advertise for other cam girls but may I ask what your fav model(s) on YT is / are?

13. CamGirlJade

I had a fair few. Tattgoddess all the way but all her camming related stuff is gone too. I was big into her in 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  14. CamGirlJade

Oh hey. Haven't bumped this thread in a while. I have an insane amount of new vids up as well as all kinds of free teasers on the SHARE and my new MANYVIDS acct. I'm very into giving :h:'s for :h:'s on Manyvids as well as making customs!

15. CamGirlJade

Doing a live MV takeover THIS WEDNESDAY at 5pm EASTERN! Fooook yeah!

16. CamGirlJade

Now accepting pre-orders for Tiger Rosey's, Hayle Love's, and mine's three girls live recording. 300 tokens or 29.99 on manyvids as an item option. See errything from me being throat fucked till I barf to my being DP'd. Awwww yeah. Career moves.

17. CamGirlJade

Finally have a lush/lovense! Am live on CB and MFC most days. Toooo fun. :p Made some G/G with Tigger Rosey after my GGG with her and Haylee love! Pre order for that available soon!

18. CamGirlJade

Three girls live is heeeeeeeeeeere! Find it on Manyvids or MFCShare for now! With Tigger Rosey and Haylee Love.

19. CamGirlJade

Would love support in the latest, and my first, MV contest! Click the link below my avatar to go to my Manyvids profile and vote for me for FREE (or do a paid vote if you're feeling awesome a f).

20. CamGirlJade