Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Avril is back, and I'm little miss Sophia_Jade

Discussion in 'Models: Advertise Here!' started by Sophia_Jade, May 1, 2018.

1. Sophia_Jade

Cam Model

I had to take quite a while (a year) off for my mental health. After growing up a bit, I've come back and slid into the top 1000 on MFC while having come in a third of the way through the month! Aiming for top 100 within a year. Very stoked, got the twitters and the insta and the youtube, giving afc a shoutout in one of my videos on camming! Thanks for keeping me from isolation/absolute idiocy in my early days.

#1 Sophia_Jade, May 1, 2018
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
  2. Sophia_Jade

Cam Model

Camfriendjade on all handles now. Currently on CB!

3. Sophia_Jade

Cam Model

Onlinnne

4. Vanessa Weiss

Cam Model

Another Jade ❤️ (I’m Vanessa Jade, I forgot I haven’t changed my username back yet!)

5. Sophia_Jade

Cam Model

Well hallooo! :h: