AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Aw Webcam help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2016
So I recently joined aw to try and boost my income after a few days setting things up I was ready

I read that I just log In to just cam it and people will come and pay right?

I sat an hour with no one ever come what am I doing wrong

Any help please girls thank you xxx

I sat an hour with no one ever come what am I doing wrong
Just logging in and expecting people to come in and pay. That's what you've done wrong.

There are lots of threads around here to help give you ideas to actually be entertaining, stand out, and succeed. This is not an easy job like you may have expected.

Is this Adultwork?
It's a tricky site, take some time to learn how to gain more visibility. There's featuring that you can pay for with the credits you've earned. Upload pics, vids to gain credits. Manipulate the algorithms. That website needs more than just to log in and be entertaining I'm afraid. Perhaps try Chaturbate for some easier traffic or Streamate if you specifically want a private based site.

Is this Adultwork?
Thank you for mentioning this, I didn't realize what "aw" referred to and just thought it was some random typo lol.

That website needs more than just to log in and be entertaining I'm afraid. Perhaps try Chaturbate for some easier traffic or Streamate if you specifically want a private based site.
this ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.