AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Awkward model comparison

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann_Sulu

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2012
Bespin, Cloud City
ann-sulu.com
Twitter Username
@Ann_sulu19
Streamate Username
Ann_Sulu
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/54402/Ann_Sulu/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/78435/Ann_Sulu-Custom--HD-Videos
Ok, I really don't know how else to go about this, so here goes nothin':

For the past some-odd months, I've been getting told by a number or guys in my room that I and another model are very similar in certain ways, and/or that they believe we would have great chemistry etc. Ok, that's great. Um, here's the thing...I don't actually know her at all. I mean we've never chatted. She normally works hours that are when I'm in bed or otherwise unable to watch her (I did get a chance for like 5min, but that's it, so yeah idk). She has never directly contacted me, nor I her. I have nothing against her, in fact I'm very flattered, as she does come off as beautiful and intelligent. I do let models chat in my room, and have become good friends with many due to this. However, I really don't want people talking about models (even in a positive light) in my chat if I don't know them/have their consent. I started trying to tell members not to talk about this model a few times,but it didn't stop after that either it seemed like more just did it (yeah I know awkward). I don't want it to seem like I don't want to talk about her, because I'm afraid people might think I don't like her, when really I know VERY little about her.

New viewers in my chat don't necessarily know this though, and I don't want one of them saying to her how someone says something about her, I gave a look like "Please don't talk about her again", and that member chatted about some Steampunk-themed yoga she did. Her thoughts being "OMG Godiva hates me?! (which of course I don't), and "Steampunk-themed yoga show I've never done that?!" (I hate false information, which is another reason I want to know the woman to an extent first. Also no, no one said she did that show I made that up. Quit trying to find Steampunk yoga in model tags. I'm not naming anyone here.) :lol:

I'm merely writing this, because I don't want to keep trying to explain things in pm. Also, I want to warn members that it's great to have an excitement for a model, but bringing her up in a chat when the other model doesn't really know her can make things VERY awkward! Now I can just PM this link. I wish her the best of luck, and I DO hope to eventually see her for more than a few minutes. She seems like an awesome pseudo-doppelganger! :p

Godiva420 said:
I started trying to tell members not to talk about this model a few times,but it didn't stop after that either it seemed like more just did it (yeah I know awkward). I don't want it to seem like I don't want to talk about her, because I'm afraid people might think I don't like her, when really I know VERY little about her.
It is your room if they don't agree or conform to your rules about the room then give them a PM warning and if they still break the rules then either ban them or put them on ignore for a spell. I realize that this may cause issues and you may loose regulars but it sounds like these members don't really respect you.

On a personal note this is one of my pet peeves with some models, I have more respect for a model who is not afraid to loose a regular to keep her room under control than let the members run wild or police it for her.

:twocents-02cents:

Godiva420 said:
Quit trying to find Steampunk yoga in model tags. I'm not naming anyone here.) :lol:

Noooo I was super excited for that to be a thing! :crybaby:

It can be tough dealing with the issue of others models being brought up. I also request no one bring up other models in my room unless I've started the topic and it's a really awkward thing to try to have to intervene with because it's easy to feel a bit like a jerk. It's a tough topic!

I agree that someone who knows your rules and essentially looks you in the eye while knowingly breaking them might benefit from a "talking to" or a temporary ban/ignore if they do it again. I know it sucks, but feeling out of control is worse, I think.

CallMeWilliam said:
Godiva420 said:
I started trying to tell members not to talk about this model a few times,but it didn't stop after that either it seemed like more just did it (yeah I know awkward). I don't want it to seem like I don't want to talk about her, because I'm afraid people might think I don't like her, when really I know VERY little about her.
It is your room if they don't agree or conform to your rules about the room then give them a PM warning and if they still break the rules then either ban them or put them on ignore for a spell. I realize that this may cause issues and you may loose regulars but it sounds like these members don't really respect you.

On a personal note this is one of my pet peeves with some models, I have more respect for a model who is not afraid to loose a regular to keep her room under control than let the members run wild or police it for her.

:twocents-02cents:

To those who brought up the model name and all again I did ban. A couple were a little more dense and merely thought I would be fine with only her name not being mention, so they continued to describe a ton about her. Agreed about the banning I have zero-respect for blatent disrespect towards the model's rules like that.

KayleePond said:
Godiva420 said:
Quit trying to find Steampunk yoga in model tags. I'm not naming anyone here.)

Haha many PMed me asking if she really did that show! :lol:

Reactions: Jupiter551
KayleePond said:
Godiva420 said:
Quit trying to find Steampunk yoga in model tags. I'm not naming anyone here.) :lol:

Me too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.