1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Aznwonders, asian princess ready to play

Discussion in 'Models: Advertise Here!' started by Azn_Wonders, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Azn_Wonders

Cam Model

Hi there everyone! I'm so excited and passionate about the cam community. :p Outside of the cam world, I am a bartender and a painter. I actually went to school for my BFA!

I first tried camming on CB back in April and instantly fell in love with it! I took a few months off to focus on some health issues, but I am back indefinitely. :h: Nowadays you can find me playing live on CB and MFC! I also have several hot, steamy videos on my ManyVids page.

My live shows often involve games such as rolling the dice or spinning the wheel, and you are rewarded with flashes, pussy/ass play with fingers and toys! I love bringing my toys out to enjoy with everyone. :inlove: I also like to dominate on camera, such as JOI and humiliation. I love being submissive even more, and being told what to do. :joyful: My favorite part about being a camgirl is getting to know my viewers, and making connections with people who continue to show me love.

Can't wait to explore more with everyone. :shame:

[​IMG]

2. Luxy Reid

Cam Model

You're beautiful! Glad to see more full asians rockin it in cam world. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1