AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Babestationcams.com Looking for models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2020
Hey guys!

My name's Kourt and I work for Babestation as a Model Manager. I'm currently looking for new models to join our Cam team! We have studio and home camming opportunities and are a well known UK site (but we do accept international models).

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I've also attached a link below where you can have a look at our Cam site and sign up if you're interested.

Reactions: LucyBenz
Hey guys!

My name's Kourt and I work for Babestation as a Model Manager. I'm currently looking for new models to join our Cam team! We have studio and home camming opportunities and are a well known UK site (but we do accept international models).

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I've also attached a link below where you can have a look at our Cam site and sign up if you're interested.

% of earnings? Tell us more about the website and how it works.

% of earnings? Tell us more about the website and how it works.

Hey, it's on a 50% payout basis but you can decide your own rates for private and group chat. It's like many sites where users can see when your online by your profile and can chose to enter a group or private chat with you. We also offer free promotion for our models which can be great for gaining new users and can help increase your earnings. If you have any more questions then I'm happy to help!

It's also worth checking out the site to get a better idea of what we're about and what we have to offer.

Hey, it's on a 50% payout basis but you can decide your own rates for private and group chat. It's like many sites where users can see when your online by your profile and can chose to enter a group or private chat with you. We also offer free promotion for our models which can be great for gaining new users and can help increase your earnings. If you have any more questions then I'm happy to help!

It's also worth checking out the site to get a better idea of what we're about and what we have to offer.

Great if you could send me signup details please huni? Xx

Hey guys!

Hi Kourt,

I would like to know what payment methods BabestationCams currently offers for foreign models.

Thanks.

I had forgotten I had an account on babestation. I signed in and looked at my payment method and it's asking for a sort code. I only have a U.S. bank account.

I think that's why I never streamed on the site, no way to get my pay because I live in the USA

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I had forgotten I had an account on babestation. I signed in and looked at my payment method and it's asking for a sort code. I only have a U.S. bank account.

I think that's why I never streamed on the site, no way to get my pay because I live in the USA

Hi Melanie,

Until some months ago, I know BScams paid foreign models only by international bank transfer. But currently I don't know...
There are girls from USA and Europa working on BS.

I live outside UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.