AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Back To School theme event

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capryce

Cam Model
Jan 26, 2019
Europe
Chaturbate Username
capryce
It's almost back to school time! So I'd like to organize a special event based on this theme, but I've never done this and I'm kind of lost.

First of all, I hesitate between being the student or the teacher. I have both outfits, but I don't know which one would offer more possibilities.

I wonder what special things I could do to spice it up. Raffles and games are very popular and customers like that, but is it really appropriate for that kind of event? How could I adapt classic cam games for a Back to School event?

Have you ever done or seen a similar show? Your ideas and advices would be very helpful, thank you :kiss:

This is such a good and sexy idea! Unfortunately, I'm not sure how all the games work, but I think this could work with a poll type bot.

You are the teacher

You: "Did you do your homework?" , "Do you know the topic of today's class?", "Are you ready for your quiz?", "Do you know what makes me so proud as a teacher?" , "Do you feel confident passing this class?", "Am I dressed too revealing?", "Should I put more clothes on?" ,"Do you want to cum, I mean, come to my house for tutoring?" etc

Members tip to say "yes" or no"

If "yes" is highest, "oh good! You get a treat!" remove a piece of clothing or do something sexy. If "no" is highest, "so naughty you are, you deserve a spanking/punishment" spank yourself/add a piece of clothing.

I kinda want to do this now.

Reactions: Capryce
@BritneyB thank you for your idea! It's definitely something attractive, I'll give it a try :)

You should go ahead and do that kind of show too, you'll tell me about it! :happy:

Haha, I wish I could! I feel that I lack the sex appeal/charisma to do it and it would just be silly coming from me. I would love to see it in action though! I would particularly enjoy watching the chat scream "noooo!" in agony as you put on an item of clothing. ;)

Reactions: Capryce
I'd enjoy that too, but the audience must participate, if only a bunch of freeloaders come to watch and don't play the game I'd feel silly too. Besides, I'm not used to do actions in free chat, I reveal myself only during private shows so it's a bit out of my comfort zone but I want to give it a try anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.