AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Backaches and Stiff Neck

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
www.onlyfans.com
Chaturbate Username
hotindiana25
Hello everyone! How do you combat body aches from long hours of camming? At the moment I either sit on the ground or lie on the bed but I'd rather be upright - so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on a good chair I could purchase on amazon? I've seen some models use really nice ones that have straight backs and neck rests but i'd like your suggestions too. Also, what do you do if you don't use a chair?

Thanks!

I use a standing desk, and it helps a lot. You get used to standing all day, pretty quickly.

I have also had success with this stuff. I have a hip joint that gets EXTREMELY painful when I ovulate, and before/ during my period. So painful that it is hard to walk (for about 10-12 days every month). This stuff is helping for now. I am taking a break from live camming rn, and just doing content, but when I do live cam I have a lot of body aches and pains. I do my editing using the standing desk, but I cam on a bed. Drinking lots of water helps, and scheduling stretching into my cam hours helps a lot too.

Attachments

• Mmmm relaxing.PNG
    Mmmm relaxing.PNG
    316 KB · Views: 7
The best chair varies from body to body, it's hard to shop for them online because we all have different back support needs. I went to a Staples and sat in every display chair in my budget until I got to one that made me go "ahhhhh" and bought it.

Gaming chairs are super comfy but they can be expensive. I got mine on Amazon. I have 2 cam rooms and it's in my upstairs bedroom where I cam longer and in my downstairs room, I have a ceiling mounted cam and a close up cam so I can recline on my pillow wall.

I’m washing my willows now but I’m going to try to remember to take a picture of them later! I cam on a daybed with a good variety of pillows that I can use to prop myself up on. It’s my most comfortable camming set-up so far!

Besides that, I often use my hitachi on my neck and back. Turns out it really is great for its oringinal I tended purpose!

Reactions: veggiebabyy
I use a reclining chair from The Brick, but lots of camgirls use gaming chairs too. My biggest piece of advice is to get something that reclines so that you can do cumshows right in your chair if you want to!

Reactions: Missjessicajade
Status
Not open for further replies.