AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Background Objects?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarieElise

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
MFC Username
EliMarie
Streamate Username
MarieElise
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
What is the most funny or WTF item that you have ever noticed in the background of a cam models room before, as a viewer ? ( Or also perhaps when the camera has fallen over?)

What is the most funny or WTF item that you have ever noticed in the background of a cam models room before, as a viewer ? ( Or also perhaps when the camera has fallen over?)

Maybe the hardest I’ve ever laughed during a show:

The model was sitting at the camera in the advanced stages of a masturbation show, with all of the facial expressions, sights and sounds that come with that situation.

In the background, there is string lighting dangling above a thin curtain. The model is approaching the uh… finish line… and in the background, out of nowhere, a tiny kitten pounces onto the curtain rod and begins attacking the string lights with paws and teeth. The kitten brought down a section of the lighting, then jumped on the still-busy model’s shoulder and started smacking around the pendant on her necklace during the show.

Back when I was first a cam model and didn't know much better I was having a show on google hangouts. I left the room to get an item that was requested from the kitchen. Anyways apparently my sleeping apple head teacup chihuahua had woken up, and went over to the cam in my absence, and started licking and sniffing the screen. The guy said it was the cutest thing he's ever had happen to him in a cam show.

One model, (a studio model) I visited once or twice a couple of years ago had on the wall of the room, lingerie as an art display, like a collage / whatever. Only problem was .... it was NOT sexy lingerie, just normal, vanilla bras and knickers. :haha: I do not know who at the studio chose / designed that display, but I hope it was their first day on the job!

I complimented her on the "Sexy" lingerie with appropriate accompanying emojis. Luckily she got my joke and laughed and assured me that they were definitely NOT her lingerie!

One model, (a studio model) I visited once or twice a couple of years ago had on the wall of the room, lingerie as an art display, like a collage / whatever. Only problem was .... it was NOT sexy lingerie, just normal, vanilla bras and knickers. :haha: I do not know who at the studio chose / designed that display, but I hope it was their first day on the job!

I complimented her on the "Sexy" lingerie with appropriate accompanying emojis. Luckily she got my joke and laughed and assured me that they were definitely NOT her lingerie!

That was the studio owner trying to expose himself how many time he stoled the bras and panties from the neighbours dryers
panties GIF

One model I frequent had a giant cutout of Rick Astley's face in the background of her room for a few months. It always seemed to be in focus. It was hard to stay focused on the show sometimes lol.
A few weeks ago I had a regular tip for a dance request, but left the song choice up to me.

I rickrolled him and used a dildo as a microphone to lip sync.

Also so I don't double post here's the same dildo, casually in the background:

20210814_111211.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.