AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bad Bot Ideas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2018
North America
I have been working on a bot for a game I play with a model when we are just hanging out. However, the bot is starting to suffer from bloat (too many unrelated features) and I am toying with the idea of separating those features out into separate bots and releasing them. Some of the bot ideas are down right useless (they were basically programming exercises for me) but some of them might be useful utilities as each tries to do one thing and do it well (no ultra all-in-one bots). So I thought I would throw them all out here for comments.

The Grammar Nazi
Annoy the greys and piss off your tippers with the Grammar Nazi!

The Grammar Nazi watches the chat room for the most common misuses of the word "your" and sends a private notice to the member with just the text *you're*. Ideal for Dommes wanting to further humiliate their losers.

The Tag Hag
Quickly change the room subject with predefined sets of hash tags or subject lines. The hash tags and subject lines are defined in the setup page and can be activated at any time in chat. For example to select the a set of predefined tags:
Code:
/tags 3
To specify a custom set of tags
Code:
/tags boobs natural shaved cute
This will result in the room subject #boobs #natural #shaved #cute.
To include a phrase (i.e. no # prepended) separate the phrase from the tags with a colon. For example
Code:
/tags Make me wet with your tips : funny cute natural
will result in the room subject Make me wet with your tips: #funny #cute #natural

Simple Timer
The Simple Timer bot provides broadcasters with a way to set reminders for themselves (start a show, end a flash, take a break, etc.) There is no limit to the number of timers that the broadcaster can have running at once (unless there is an undocumented limitation in the CB API). The idea of this bot to to allow broadcasters to start a timer with minimal typing. For example, to start a timer that sends you the notification "end the show" in five minutes type:
Code:
/t 5 end the show
Notifications sent by the timer bot are only visible to the broadcaster.

Hidden Cam Bot
A bot that simply enables/disables the "Hidden Cam" mode. Members that are allowed to view the hidden cam can be specified on the setup page or when the broadcaster starts the hidden cam. For example to start the hidden cam mode that only "member1" and "member2" can view enter:
Code:
/p on member1 member2
To disable the hidden cam (ie make your cam public again) enter:
Code:
/p off
Viewers can be added and remove to the "allowed viewers" list at any time:
Code:
/p add member1 member2 member3
/p remove member2 member3
/p clear
There is no option to tip a certain amount to un-hide the cam; who can view the cam is up to the sole discretion of the broadcaster.

Yet Another Tip Menu
Two of my biggest pet peeves with most tip menu apps are 1) they spam the chat room, and 2) they do not handle multiple items with the same price very well. YATM tries to address both problems.

YATM has a rate limit option so it will only display the tip menu if a certain number of message have been posted to chat.

Broadcasters can specify multiple items with the same price and when a member tips that price the bot will announce in public that the member has tipped for ONE of the items. It will then send the member that tipped a private notice asking them to tell the broadcaster which item they tipped for.

The Drinking Game
This game actually has nothing to do with drinking or alcohol consumption, but it is derived from games like The Sir David Attenborough Drinking Game.

Points are awarded when people enter various phrases in chat. For example, "hi bb" might be worth one point, "stand up" might be worth two points, and "open bobs bb" might be worth 50 points. The phrases and point values can be set on the setup page or added at any time while the bot is running.

This game has obvious limitations and can really only be played with a few trusted players, but maybe a broadcaster wants to keep their moderators entertained?

The Drinking Game
This game actually has nothing to do with drinking or alcohol consumption, but it is derived from games like The Sir David Attenborough Drinking Game.

Points are awarded when people enter various phrases in chat. For example, "hi bb" might be worth one point, "stand up" might be worth two points, and "open bobs bb" might be worth 50 points. The phrases and point values can be set on the setup page or added at any time while the bot is running.
You missed the golden opportunity to make this "BB Bingo" since it has nothing to do with drinking. 🤪

Upvote 0
I think YATM is a great idea.
I feel The Grammar Nazi one though, should only be for tippers or somehow past tippers or people added to a list. Isn't it a "privilege" to be humiliated and have any time given to them by the domme.. ?

Upvote 0
I think YATM is a great idea.
Thanks! YATM will likely be one of the first things I release as it seems to be the most useful and it does provide new features.

I feel The Grammar Nazi one though, should only be for tippers or somehow past tippers or people added to a list. Isn't it a "privilege" to be humiliated and have any time given to them by the domme.. ?
Good question. The Grammar Nazi is definitely one of my programming exercises and right now the only options are "on" or "off". I am not really expecting anyone to use this bot, but stranger things have happened, which is why I throw things out there.

However, one thing I have been struggling with is what account I will use to release these bots. I have two accounts on CB (a tipper and a lurker) and I don't want these bots associated with either of those accounts. Then I was reading old posts and saw a message from @JoleneBrody Thank you Jolene, I managed to grab the username "Dick Avatar" on Chaturbate and GitHub and was the second DickAvatar on GMail (dickavatar2@gmail.com)

I will start rolling out the code once I have time to write some documentation.

Upvote 0
While you’re at it....:smuggrin::smuggrin:

I’ve been dying for someone to roll out a tip menu that has the capability of allowing for a different tip menu for different types of shows. So maybe 5 tip menus (for example), with the option to turn 4 of the 5 off. Menu 1-5 each having a drop down with on/off or yes/no for selection. Each menu allowing for 5-10 items perhaps.

I hate tweaking my tip menu every time I do a different kind of show. Like when it’s a strip tease show, but whoops, I accidentally left “topless” active on the AIO bot menu. Then next show I have to try to remember what goes back on where. I have way more pics of my tip menu on my phone than I should. Lol

Upvote 0

I’ve been dying for someone to roll out a tip menu that has the capability of allowing for a different tip menu for different types of shows. So maybe 5 tip menus (for example), with the option to turn 4 of the 5 off. Menu 1-5 each having a drop down with on/off or yes/no for selection. Each menu allowing for 5-10 items perhaps.

I hate tweaking my tip menu every time I do a different kind of show. Like when it’s a strip tease show, but whoops, I accidentally left “topless” active on the AIO bot menu. Then next show I have to try to remember what goes back on where. I have way more pics of my tip menu on my phone than I should. Lol

This is a fantastic request/idea.
I know of enough models that do this. Some will have Solo shows, or will do special shows each month (Girl/Girl, Boy/Girl, B/G/G etc) and I know they are forever having to change their menu so this would be something that would be very handy for a lot of models I think.

Upvote 0

That sounds like a great idea! The biggest problem I see is how does the broadcaster configure all those tip menu items? Five menus with 10 items each is 50 little text boxes. Would you want more that one tip menu active at a time? I will have to give some thought on the best way to configure all the menu items.

Upvote 0
That sounds like a great idea! The biggest problem I see is how does the broadcaster configure all those tip menu items? Five menus with 10 items each is 50 little text boxes. Would you want more that one tip menu active at a time? I will have to give some thought on the best way to configure all the menu items.

I think an individual tick box next to each one "TIp Menu #1: Enable? [box here]".
I also think allow all to have different notification/posting times, so you could set the Tip Menu #1 to automatically post every 5mins, Tip Menu #2 every 7 mins, and so on.
Maybe add some kind of comment to say that having ALL active at the same time may not be recommended and explain why, but ultimately it is up to them if they wish to.

Reactions: Natalie_Lavender
Upvote 0
I would only want the ability to use one tip menu at a time, so each would have a “on/off” drop down, so the bot knows which one to run. But just one “room subject” field. The room subject is easy enough to change from show to show. Hashtags might change too, but could have it’s own single field or just add to room subject. But constantly editing one tip menu for different shows is a pain.

When I have cum denial/torture shows, I could select the tip menu that has BDSM items on it. But if the next day I’m doing a strip tease show, I could select the menu with tease closeups or finger play stuff.

Yes, that would mean 50 boxes, 10 on each. But once they are all set up, the model doesn’t have to constantly edit every time for a different type of show. They are little boxes, but Token Keno has a million little boxes too, which initially can take time to set up. But once everything is filled in, it’s really easy to just hit the “launch” button the next time you want to use it.

I’ve been wanting to set regular designated “themes” for different nights for months now, but haven’t because I absolutely dread having to edit the tip menu every night.

Upvote 0
Maybe add some kind of comment to say that having ALL active at the same time may not be recommended and explain why, but ultimately it is up to them if they wish to.
I can’t imagine a model wanting 50 tip menu items posting in chat, that would be annoying. Lol. But the main reason I’d want it, and would only run one at a time is because some items would cost the same amount.

Example: Menu #1 (tease menu) has “pussy closeup” for 200 tokens. Menu #2 (torture menu) has “nipple clamps” for 200 tokens.

Obviously I wouldn’t want them running at the same time for that reason. The system would just be confused.

Upvote 0
I can’t imagine a model wanting 50 tip menu items posting in chat, that would be annoying. Lol. But the main reason I’d want it, and would only run one at a time is because some items would cost the same amount.

Example: Menu #1 (tease menu) has “pussy closeup” for 200 tokens. Menu #2 (torture menu) has “nipple clamps” for 200 tokens.

Obviously I wouldn’t want them running at the same time for that reason. The system would just be confused.

I was also thinking though, that maybe they may also use the menu's as being different types in terms of "Flashes" and "spanks" and whatever else people could have for "categories". So then hopefulyl you can give each Tip menu a name so when it posts in the chat it'd be something like:

Notice: Flashes Tip menu activated
Ass | Pussy | Tits

Notice: Spank Tip Menu activated
Spank Butt | Spank Pussy | Spank Tits

etc

Because as well with this, you may only have 3 4 or 5 items per tip menu category/section, but you may be a little bit of a clean freak and want to organize them better than just all being together or manually having to change everything to be in some sort of unique order.

Hope I make sense.

Upvote 0
I would only want the ability to use one tip menu at a time, so each would have a “on/off” drop down, so the bot knows which one to run. But just one “room subject” field. The room subject is easy enough to change from show to show. Hashtags might change too, but could have it’s own single field or just add to room subject. But constantly editing one tip menu for different shows is a pain.
This tip menu bot does not change the room subject. However, the TagHag bot (see above) allows broadcasters to define up to 5 sets of hash tags and change the room subject "on the fly" with chat commands. In fact all my bots react to commands in chat so it would trivial to align menus with hash tags/subject lines and then simply activate them at any time in chat with:

Code:
/menu 2
/tags 2

Yes, that would mean 50 boxes, 10 on each. But once they are all set up, the model doesn’t have to constantly edit every time for a different type of show. They are little boxes, but Token Keno has a million little boxes too, which initially can take time to set up. But once everything is filled in, it’s really easy to just hit the “launch” button the next time you want to use it.
I was going to devise some sort of clever way to configure the menus, but for now I will just go with a sea of text boxes. It is likely the easiest for everyone to understand.

I can’t imagine a model wanting 50 tip menu items posting in chat, that would be annoying. Lol.
I was thinking that broadcasters could create several small menus for specific things (flashes, bdsm, cfnm, etc) and then combine them to create custom menus for the day. But I think I am over thinking things and over complicating things.

But the main reason I’d want it, and would only run one at a time is because some items would cost the same amount.
This is something the bot has to handle regardless. I have seen many models that set several items for the same price and I have not see a tip menu bot that handles the situation well. YATM handles that situation by announcing in public chat that, "Member-so-and-so tipped for one of pussy closeup, or nipple clamps", and then sends a private notification to the tipper, "You tipped for one of pussy closeup or nipple clamps. Please let me know which item you would like."

I was also thinking though, that maybe they may also use the menu's as being different types in terms of "Flashes" and "spanks" and whatever else people could have for "categories".
That is sort of what I had in mind as well. However, I think I'll start simple and I can expand on this later.

Upvote 0
I like the idea of a bot with several different tip menus. It would be handy if it could be change the bot in the room without stopping it too. I often do spontaneous couples shows which require a different tip menu or a show changes direction and needs a different tip menu. I have never had two items the same price because of the confusion.

Upvote 0
It ended up being easy to merge menus so right now there are five menus with 15 items each and any number can be active at once. It is up to the broadcaster to organize the items and menus in a way that makes sense for them. Items from the enabled menus are merged into a single menu and sorted by price. In fact the menus are always sorted by price so broadcasters have no control over the order other than pricing items.

I have a test version available on the testbed right now if anyone wants to take a look. I will likely release it onto the main CB server later tonight or tomorrow.

I like the idea of a bot with several different tip menus. It would be handy if it could be change the bot in the room without stopping it too.
The enabled menus can be changed in chat with
Code:
/tipmenu 1 3 5
That will enable menus 1, 3, and 5 (assuming those menus have been defined and have items in them). I was also thinking of allowing broadcasters to add menu items right from the chat. The new menu items would not be remembers between bot restarts, but if you have the "banana guy" in your room that wants you to say banana (he is out there) you could do:
Code:
/tipmenu add 1 45 Say banana
that would add "Say banana" for 45 tokens to menu one. However, I could feature creep this thing into the next century so I want to finalize the feature set soon.

Upvote 0
However, one thing I have been struggling with is what account I will use to release these bots. I have two accounts on CB (a tipper and a lurker) and I don't want these bots associated with either of those accounts. Then I was reading old posts and saw a message from @JoleneBrody Thank you Jolene, I managed to grab the username "Dick Avatar" on Chaturbate and GitHub and was the second DickAvatar on GMail (dickavatar2@gmail.com)
I am not sure how this was possible, but for Shits'n Giggles I decided to try Twitter as well even though I was sure someone must have taken that name by now... but blow me down and call me dusty... I am now @dickavatar on Twitter...

Upvote 0
I am not sure how this was possible, but for Shits'n Giggles I decided to try Twitter as well even though I was sure someone must have taken that name by now... but blow me down and call me dusty... I am now @dickavatar on Twitter...
And I was able to snag DickAvatar here too (thanks @AmberCutie)

I have released the first version of YATM onto the CB server. I hope models here will give it a try.

Now that I have my release process more or less set up I should be able to roll out the other bots in quick order.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.