AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bad day but good?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OliviaClarke

Cam Model
Jan 4, 2019
Had a bad day week 2 into camming. Expected to make a lot of money because it was my first day of camming many shifts (as if I cammed full time). Made $75 from 5 hours

BUT last week my goal was $50 a day from one 3 hour shift. So it's good I made more than 50, just not as great of a day as I expected. But I expect a lot of bad days in the beginning. so I'm not giving up and I'm looking forward to make my next bad day turn out better.

That's all! I love all the support here on this forum.

In every business, not just camming, the start is always the most difficult. When you start a new business expect to put in many many hours of hard work... expect not to make much money in the beginning (or even to make a loss)... expect to have many setbacks along the way.

I am sure that every successful model will tell you about how difficult it was, but with the right attitude, lots of hard work and some luck you will have a good chance.

If this is really what you want keep thinking about you want to achieve. Have small, attainable short term goals to work towards and measure your success against. Never ever stop dreaming of what your life as a successful model will be like.

Good Luck!

Even the most veteran and top cammodels on every site have bad days or weeks where they just can't make any sales. We all know the feels. Such can be said with any business that is commission based only. My best friends are dog groomers and they too experience slow days where they don't make much.

Use this time to start getting extra eggs in your basket. Clips, PSO, SEO marketing, building your brand. So when you do experience slow days they won't be decimating.

Status
Not open for further replies.