AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Balloon Fetish: Looners

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we needed a thread dedicated to the Balloon Fetish. ;)

Are you a looner? Do you have a balloon fetish? If so, what turns you on most about balloons?

Do you like popping them? Watch other people pop them? Prefer to play with them and give them love rather than pop them? Are you into stuffing them?

Are you a balloon fetish model?

Feel free to post your balloon pictures also!

I'll start....

When I was a kid, I never really had a lot of balloons all at one time, so I would always play with them by bouncing and bopping them in the air rather than pop them because then the fun would be over. I would get mad when my balloons accidentally popped because they bounced against something sharp.

A couple months ago, I started working as a balloon fetish model on clips4sale, and I love it! I have so much fun making balloon popping clips for looners!

I love to give myself challenges like popping so many balloons in a certain amount of time. It scares the crap out of me yet, but I like blowing to pop balloons (B2P) also.

My Balloon Fetish Clips

Here's a few pictures to get started:

oMBxS11.png

SlXfLM0.png

iuoN0OJ.png

SqIPqDD.jpg

ZK0PY2t.jpg

7TanW5I.png

Here's a couple more pics from one of my new balloon clips.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 691
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 691
Miss_Lollipop said:
I have this to add.

I also have balloon clips - listed on my mfc profile and clips4sale
http://clips4sale.com/46293

Yay! Thank you for not making me the only one posting balloon pictures. :-D

That's so funny, I know this is a fairly old thread, but I too have been deeply thinking about doing a balloon fetish picture set, and using them in my cam shows, unfortunately when I've tried using them in my shows, I got almost no response, I wonder if there are that many looners out there, of if maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong places :think: . Either way, love this! I'd say just the squishy feeling of balloons is something that really gets me going!

Reactions: KylieJacobs
playfuldesire25 said:
That's so funny, I know this is a fairly old thread, but I too have been deeply thinking about doing a balloon fetish picture set, and using them in my cam shows, unfortunately when I've tried using them in my shows, I got almost no response, I wonder if there are that many looners out there, of if maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong places :think: . Either way, love this! I'd say just the squishy feeling of balloons is something that really gets me going!
I get them occasionally on mfc. They find me through my clips.. And I think my name is on a few looner boards. I just keep a bassoon supply kit in my cam room and if I get asked to I name a price to blow it up.. Pop it etc. Offering it as a menu item won't get u far they are a rare fetish

Miss_Lollipop said:
playfuldesire25 said:
I get them occasionally on mfc. They find me through my clips.. And I think my name is on a few looner boards. I just keep a bassoon supply kit in my cam room and if I get asked to I name a price to blow it up.. Pop it etc. Offering it as a menu item won't get u far they are a rare fetish

Same here, I've met a lot through my clips store.

Miss Lollipop, what are the main balloon fetish forums?

KylieJacobs said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
playfuldesire25 said:

I do like the balloon fetish, especially when combined with bubblegum. What rates do you think are fair for blowing and popping balloons? I've seen them all over the place.

I just finished popping so many balloons! Damn why didn't I take pictures O_O Next time….oh next time!

rockstarforall said:
KylieJacobs said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
playfuldesire25 said:

I do like the balloon fetish, especially when combined with bubblegum. What rates do you think are fair for blowing and popping balloons? I've seen them all over the place.

Are you asking for rates for custom videos? For me, it would depend on how detailed your request was, and if there was a script or not. My rates for custom balloon clips are typically between $6 & $10 (more for exclusive clips that I don't resell).

My regular clips that are in my store though are typically a $1/minute unless I'm nude then I usually charge more per minute.

I want to get into the balloon fetish, but every time I try to blow to pop, I end up crying. :crybaby: Maybe I'm just not cut out for it since I've yet to find anyone interested in just playing with balloons.

Or maybe I'll just make my own version. :think:

I really want to try this, what sort of things do you do with the balloons?
I know theres blowing them to popping, sitting, popping with pins but beyond that Im not sure? Maybe grinding on them ?
Does it even need to be nude/sexual? Or is seeing a cute girl just play with the balloons the turn on?

Jessi said:
I know theres blowing them to popping, sitting, popping with pins but beyond that Im not sure? Maybe grinding on them ?
Does it even need to be nude/sexual? Or is seeing a cute girl just play with the balloons the turn on?

I loved the preview from Austin White's video :)

Jessi said:

Many looners like watching girls having fun by popping balloons. It doesn't need to be sexual, many actually don't like it when girls try to be too sexy with it. You definitely don't need to be nude!

Nail popping, sit popping, laying on them and popping them, inflating them until they pop, etc. Just be careful, I've gotten welts from sit popping balloons even while wearing jean shorts.

Hey Girls!

I'm a long long time lurker around, but did you all have some knowledge to the Breast Expansion fetish?!

It's kinda a looner fetish, but it's using balloons for pretending gigantic boobs... and I'm reeealy into it!

Do you girls like the idea? Or is it too weird to you all?!

Re the question about fair rates - if the question was in the room - i charge 100tks for a normal balloon blow up in public chat. THe reason its so high is it effectively shuts down conversation in the room for a few mins cos im out of breath. Popping i go 200tks for balloon blow up and pop.

Larger balloons cost more...

Re: balloon fetish forums - the one i got posted on was http://www.nethideaway.com/members/KaBOOM/board/ BUT someone else posted me there... its against their rules to do commercial advertising.

Re: breast expansion (its not too weird to me! Im down :p )

guibona said:
Hey Girls!

I'm a long long time lurker around, but did you all have some knowledge to the Breast Expansion fetish?!

It's kinda a looner fetish, but it's using balloons for pretending gigantic boobs... and I'm reeealy into it!

Do you girls like the idea? Or is it too weird to you all?!

I would consider doing the breast expansion fetish. I'm always looking for more balloon ideas. :-D

Thanks for the forum page Miss_Lollipop! I just wanted a place to learn more, not necessarily advertise. :)

Thank you for the reply!

How would be better for you to make a show with this fetish?! Live cam or in a custom video?!

I'm really looking forward to have some fun with my crazy little ideas!

Looners, hi! I just recently started getting into the balloon fetish and I'm having a lot of fun with it!

Kylie, your c4s store is a balloon paradise! Your clips and videos look like a blast!! :D

I've made a few clips that I'll be posting to my c4s store (opening in Feb. @ Candy Cams)! So far I've just been blowing the balloons up and playing with them a bit. I wanna do some B2P and crushing/sitting clips too! Just tonight I blew up over 50 balloons (check out the picture below)!! I sat on one to try it out and caught my first sitting pop on cam! How exciting!

Balloons are so much fun, I'm sure I can get really into this haha!

Attachments

• balloons.jpg
    balloons.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 472
guibona said:
Thank you for the reply!

How would be better for you to make a show with this fetish?! Live cam or in a custom video?!

I'm really looking forward to have some fun with my crazy little ideas!

For me - I'd be happy to do a private or skype show with this fetish OR make you a custom video. If you're specifically addressing me - feel free to PM me for more info on my private/custom rates.

I don't think most girls would be interested in doing something like this in public chat unless it was something brief - as its a specific fetish that might weird out/turn off/confuse the room.

Reactions: guibona
I haven't done balloon clips yet because--silly me!--I wasn't sure there was a market for it! I really go hard in any super playful category/idea I can think of so I cannot wait to go get some balloons and have a blast! I do blow bubbles with my gum on cam very frequently, which I think a lot of people are turned on by but just don't realize it. Bubble gum is super sexy, plus the dream of the 90s and my childhood of wanting to grow up to be a bitchy popstar makes me want to just pop my gum 24/7 :p

Iam a male looner, and there is a market for the balloon fetish. And iam glad to see that there is more preety girls looking into the fetish :) i love a preety girl popping helium balloons latex and mylars. especially like birthday balloons. you dont have to be nude i rather a sexy outfit. and i like nails, sitting, and high heels and alot of teasing the balloons

balloonman333 said:
Iam a male looner, and there is a market for the balloon fetish. And iam glad to see that there is more preety girls looking into the fetish :) i love a preety girl popping helium balloons latex and mylars. especially like birthday balloons. you dont have to be nude i rather a sexy outfit. and i like nails, sitting, and high heels and alot of teasing the balloons
Dude! I totally popped three mylar birthday balloons with my red heels a couple weeks ago. :D

balloonman333 said:
no way :) thats awsome, whos birthday balloons? why did you pop them? would love to hear. you can also email me at drewskii33@gmail.com
They were mine and all that information is detailed in the clip. :)

Reactions: balloonman333
Status
Not open for further replies.