AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2022
Hello, I'm Ellie Wilson. I was broadcasting yesterday and my account got banned. Can I find out what I violated or is this some kind of mistake? Thank you in advance for your response. I really need your help. Thank you. 18869078 (EllyWilson) @punker barbie

I got the answer and it's definitely some kind of mistake! Support replied that I create content when I'm not an adult, but how? If I streamed for a year and a half with my documents? I am 19 years old! Please help me, this is a misunderstanding, they did not even ask to confirm age, just wrote that you are banned for being under 18, I just think that evil tongues have written about me such nonsense.

Upvote 0
Recently we were alerted you may be offering content in serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, including underage content. After reviewing this matter, in accordance with our zero-tolerance policy with respect to the exploitation of minors, your account was terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to immediate termination without warning and all amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit. Without affecting your permanent ban, all tokens in your account not connected to your violation will be paid as final payment on our next payout date.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Upvote 0
I have never been in any privates with minors, it's not only against the rules of the site, but also in general common sense, I sent photos of their documents, but the situation is absolutely incomprehensible 18865942

Last edited:
Upvote 0
omg I really feel sorry for you. they are unfair in their actions and decisions
I myself have been in a state of shock for 4 days, a great start to the year, renting an apartment, 2 cats hungry, it turns out so easy to ban a person like this after a year and a half without explaining any reason. Members in incomprehension, already going to write themselves at this rate, I imagine ... 50k people write to the mail about what a girl is decent, all throw out the documents that they are 18 years old and then, only then maybe I will unban (

Upvote 0
I myself have been in a state of shock for 4 days, a great start to the year, renting an apartment, 2 cats hungry, it turns out so easy to ban a person like this after a year and a half without explaining any reason. Members in incomprehension, already going to write themselves at this rate, I imagine ... 50k people write to the mail about what a girl is decent, all throw out the documents that they are 18 years old and then, only then maybe I will unban (
thats really nonsense. I understand how it feels to loose the only source of income. hope everything will be alright with your acc.

Upvote 0
My advice if for you to move to stripchat, in my experience (even if cb is the biggest site) stripchat its way better in many ways, even users tip more, you wont regret while you try to recover your account
I agree with that. You can find better sites for work, such as strip, livejasmin, bonga. They won't block you like that and at least you will have responsible support

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.