AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban after talking to model in pm??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuwie

Banhammered
Nov 24, 2022
made purchase 2000tokens +
Months ago
As usual, tip some girls / lurk around
But I was banned from site in the middle of talking in pm

support said that I require to verified ID which I do not wish to, it's my privacy
if you don't want my business refund my unspent tokens or unban my account

although it's not a lot of money to me, but it's not correct to lock my money I paid and demand verification
otherwise I'll make a lawsuit on chaturbate

ticket# 20239988

^this. Although I think this is the first time I've heard a non broadcaster being required to send ID on CB. I wonder why?

Did you ever appear on cam OP?

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Even if you hadn't used any of them, 2,000 tokens is ~ US$160; engaging a lawyer over that (assuming you even had a valid case) makes no sense, you know what they charge per hour?
Far better to ask Support why your account was banned, and why you would need to provide ID as a viewer.
Did what you were discussing in PM at the time of the ban break any of the site TOS?
Or could it be about the credit card used to buy those tokens?

Upvote 0
If you're certain you haven't broken any of their strict rules, and you paid by credit card, then contact your bank to arrange a charge-back.

Upvote 0
If I'm reading the OP's first paragraph correctly, this person states they bought the tokens months ago, so the purchase has been approved for quite some time now. It shouldn't matter how long the tokens have sat on his account, nor should it matter how they spend/tip them on the site. If it was a matter of CC fraud, then the ban would be permanent and wouldn't be discussed beyond that. The subsequent request for ID verification doesn't make sense at the user level either. Even if this poster broke the sites TOS, an ID verification would serve no useful purpose in providing a remedy for that. I don't think we're getting all the details here.

Upvote 0
I don't think we're getting all the details here.
Generally I would agree with this but unfortunately, we all know that sometimes sites can be plain wrong.

It is very unusual. I can't think of what rule break that didn't involve broadcasting would require verifying ID as a member. I don't see why the length of time would matter, sometimes fraud isn't immediately recognized/caught, and verifying him would verify that it's actually him and not a fraudulent card/member.

That said if it truly is fraud, I would be shocked to see that CB is giving a chance for a suspected fraudster to verify himself, and yet unfairly ban models who are accused of participating in fraud by accepting fraudulent tokens - yet don't give any explanation on what a fraudulent member is supposed to look like or how we can spot the signs, or how we could have possibly known in the first place. There's no second chances there for the models, afaik. With that in mind, if this is suspected fraud, I hope the models he tipped are OK!

Edit: if they suspected fraud, surely they would say that in his email..?

Upvote 0
He posted elsewhere he had 7005 tokens in his account when banned. That means multiple purchases or wire transfer. I wonder if a suspicious activity report, or Cyprus equivalent, was issued. Obviously his first post left a lot out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.