AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban again

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not cb support but my advice is dont do it anymore if they unban you again, the past excessive events and the fact that you are getting high enough to enter top affiliate categories means the affiliates are going to report you because they get mad when their traffic goes to an afk model advertising their onlyfans.

Upvote 0
I'm not cb support but my advice is dont do it anymore if they unban you again, the past excessive events and the fact that you are getting high enough to enter top affiliate categories means the affiliates are going to report you because they get mad when their traffic goes to an afk model advertising their onlyfans.
Other models always leave advertisements Onlyfans. But apparently we are special. I will not, even if they unblock it, I will not stand another 2 weeks of the ban, how can they get through to them, help if you can.

• Hugs
Reactions: cbhours
Upvote 0
Other models always leave advertisements Onlyfans. But apparently we are special. I will not, even if they unblock it, I will not stand another 2 weeks of the ban, how can they get through to them, help if you can.
Sorry I don't have any suggestions on speeding up a ban resolution, it seems like theres a long wait time these days.

Upvote 0
I didn’t even know that they banned you for being away for a certain amount of time. I understand being away for hours, but not minutes (didn’t know) glad there’s two of us.

Not to hijack this tread. But does this also apply to changing your scene to “Be Right Back“ if you get a phone call or something? Rather then stopping the broadcast and not being able to announce your online for a few hours

Upvote 0
I didn’t even know that they banned you for being away for a certain amount of time. I understand being away for hours, but not minutes (didn’t know) glad there’s two of us.

Not to hijack this tread. But does this also apply to changing your scene to “Be Right Back“ if you get a phone call or something? Rather then stopping the broadcast and not being able to announce your online for a few hours

They normally don't, like they might send you a warning site admin message kind of thing where they kick everyone out of your room if you do it for like 15-20+ minutes and they actually notice it but if you keep doing it then im sure it would lead to a ban.

OP has had some very long ones in the past and with her being so high on the CB list they would have definitely noticed it and i'm sure some affiliates probably complained about it. Its likely that once you get in trouble a few times with it that they don't wait 15 minutes anymore.

Reactions: dunder_muffin
Upvote 0
@cbhours …got it. We use our BRB scene in OBS maybe once every two weeks and we try to keep it under five minutes until one of us goes back live. Basically, we need all the viewers we can get and once we get people to our room we kinda don’t want to give them any reason to leave (is there a way to lock them in the room.. lol)

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.