AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban Appeal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainlevi3

Banhammered
Mar 29, 2023
5966C97A-F0E4-4C59-BC92-BD4DDEA46308.png
So i requested the IP ban myself,i made a new account bought tokens and got instantly banned. Is it possible to unban me? Since i didnt do anything wrong myself?

Thanks in Advance.
Old account was called
/Vape6466
New account is called Captainlevi3
@punker barbie

Last edited:
View attachment 95827
So i requested the IP ban myself,i made a new account bought tokens and got instantly banned. Is it possible to unban me? Since i didnt do anything wrong myself?

Thanks in Advance.
Old account was called
/Vape6466
New account is called Captainlevi3
@punker barbie
You have to be kidding right?

You asked to be banned so you don't spend money. You then go and try to spend money.

Seems the process is working as intended. Jesus fucking christ I swear some of the posts on this forum lately have me questioning my sanity. Or rather that of others.

Go touch grass.

Upvote 0
Also, cam site support isn't busy enough already that they should be expected to constantly just bend to the whim of people who need babysitting when it comes to their spending.
amirite?

season 20 20x2 GIF by South Park

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.