AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban by mistake?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2016
Hello, my nickname is Workinandout and I'm new to chaturbate, I streamed one time (pretty successfully I think) and then waited a couple of days before the second stream. I was checking my account a few times and it was fine but the very moment I decided to stream from my friend's laptop I got the "account banned" message. When I contacted the support, they sent me the message, the same one that my friend got "Although you have provided age verification documents showing that you are over the age of 18, we’ve had a substantial number of complaints from Chaturbate users who believe that you look too young to be on the site." I don't really care for his situation at the moment, that's his problem, but why was I banned is the question I have... The support just giving me the same message for the multiple times. Mby it's an IP ban thing or something? because I doubt that I got a lot of complaints from just one stream...

but why was I banned is the question I have...
Don't devote a lot of time trying to figure this out. Chaturbate is screwed up, simple as that. You can't make sense of lunacy.

Because of the flash cookies on your friends laptop that identify him as a banned model.

Oh and CB is a pack of useless &$*%^$!

"Although you have provided age verification documents showing that you are over the age of 18, we’ve had a substantial number of complaints from Chaturbate users who believe that you look too young to be on the site."

This is getting out of control, it seems to be happening every day now. I bet it's some shady studio that realized it's an easy way to weed out competition and Chaturbate is playing it right into their hands. Dumbasses.

Reactions: Gen
Update: I was waitiong for at least some responce from the supprort since they stopped answering, but now, they sent me the same stamp message, when I asked them how are they going to payout tokens (they said so themselves), when I didn't fill in the payment information... It seems, that I even wont get the tokens I earned, eventhough I had no complaints on me.
On the side note: what's the best replacement site for male cam models?

Status
Not open for further replies.