AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban CB Access denied. This room has been banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alise_0ne

Banhammered
Dec 19, 2021
Hi @punker barbie
Only you can help me, they blocked my account, asked for new photos, I sent a photo with my passport. I did not break any rules, I was banned and the converted tokens were not paid. please help me my nickname alice_0ne

• You can help me with something, dear friend. If I broke the rules, I promise never to break them again. This site is very important to me and my 100,000 subscribers, but I work for fun.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie is my friend, I respect your company, I really like working for you, but they tell me that I'm a fraud and edit photos, but I didn't do it, and my earned tokens were not paid to me. Explain to me the reason for blocking, the support takes a very long time and automatically responds, there must be a way out of this situation. If I did something wrong, tell me, I'll fix it) Without tokens, Christmas is ruined.

Upvote 0
Support (Chaturbate)

Dec 20, 2021, 10:31 EST

After review of the documentation you submitted, we have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Because we have reason to believe the identification has been altered, the tokens in your account have been deemed forfeit, your accounts were terminated, and all individuals associated with this account were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should any of the banned individuals create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Upvote 0
What does it mean? Didn 't like the man in his ban and the money for himself ? I worked only for CB, this is my only income. The documents are real, just like me. I brought a lot of chaturbate popularity and money )

Upvote 0
I didn't do anything illegal, I indicated my real age, my first and last name, It seems to me that the guys with CB are just squeezing money in this way. Let them poke me into the rules that I broke ? If I 'm from Russia , can you do this to me ?

Upvote 0
I didn't do anything illegal, I indicated my real age, my first and last name, It seems to me that the guys with CB are just squeezing money in this way. Let them poke me into the rules that I broke ? If I 'm from Russia , can you do this to me ?
The “rule you broke” was sending in an altered or fake ID (or so they believe.)

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
  • That's what I would like to be fair, I don't understand why chatur bans only unilaterally and what right he has to take money, besides converted. In my opinion, this is just a token theft that was committed under the pretext of forgery of documents. I would like an explanation of the reasons, the return of honestly earned money, and I earned them honestly with my ass.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
@punker barbie Has anyone had experience contacting US law enforcement agencies about the theft of money by chaturbate ? My lawyer insists on the appeal, says we will win the case 100% and the same amount on top. Only more victims of arbitrariness are needed. I agree that they can ban anyone , but there is no reason to take money without reason !

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Has anyone had experience contacting US law enforcement agencies about the theft of money by chaturbate ? My lawyer insists on the appeal, says we will win the case 100% and the same amount on top. Only more victims of arbitrariness are needed. I agree that they can ban anyone , but there is no reason to take money without reason !
lol do it sue them

Upvote 0
If they legitimately believe you forged legal documents, they legally cannot pay you as then they are complicit in fraud. And you are an independent contractor. You don't work FOR Chaturbate. Go to another site and if your documents are legit, you'll be fine.

Didn't Chaturbate use a new outside version of ID verification? It's supposed to be much more accurate at detecting fake docs. I had to do the reverification for several sites and I think Chaturbate may be one of them.

Upvote 0
I want to defend my rights and the rights of other people illegally banned. Yes, I'm real and I can show documents to the camera in real time while streaming, but chatur requires scans. And based on them, he makes his conclusions unambiguous. #return money to Alice

Upvote 0
I have already contacted one of the lawyers in America who has a positive practice in these cases, so I will save up some money and certainly go to court, and if you want to live like meek sheep from whom they take honestly earned money, then live like this # return the money to Alice

Reactions: pau__123
Upvote 0
I have already contacted one of the lawyers in America who has a positive practice in these cases, so I will save up some money and certainly go to court

Actually, no you won't.

Chaturbate Terms & Conditions section IX g.

You hereby agree that, if we become involved in any dispute relating to or arising out of your use of the Platform, any such claims, including any private attorney-general representative claims, will be resolved by binding individual arbitration and not in court.

You're either lying about contacting a lawyer or you've found a skeezy lawyer who is taking your money when you are sure to win absolutely nothing in arbitration. In fact, considering that the nature of your claim would almost certainly be seen as frivolous, you could end up owing more money to CB on top of your own attorney's fees. Your claim would be frivolous because their terms of service, which you agree to when you start streaming there, legally covers their asses so they can ban whoever they want. There's no such thing as being "illegally banned" from a site. Unfairly, yes, perhaps. But illegally? No.

Anyway, my money is on the former, that you are lying about contacting a lawyer. If your documents are real, then I am sorry, your situation sucks and it does suck to not be paid out the money that you worked for. Unfortunately, aside from appealing your ban with CB, which you've already done, there's not much else you can do aside from moving on to a new site who doesn't ban streamers at the drop of a dime.

Upvote 0
The fact is that I believe my lawyer, I'm still saving money for him) Arbitration is in your understanding a letter from cb we blocked you because we suspect and take your money? There are thousands of such cases, we are consumables for cb and replenishment of their piggy bank

Upvote 0
Arbitration is in your understanding a letter from cb we blocked you because we suspect and take your money?

No. I'm not sure where you got that out of my message.

Arbitration is a way of settling disputes outside of court. Both sides present evidence to the arbitrator and they make a decision in favor of one side. The quote I posted was from CB's Terms, which you agree to upon creating an account and streaming there, which states that all disputes will be resolved by binding individual arbitration. You said that you will "certainly go to court". That is blatantly false.

I don't doubt that there's been thousands of people who have been banned by CB and have had their tokens forfeited. It feels like there's been thousands of people just on this forum alone making threads about CB banning them. I don't think the way CB operates when it comes to bans is right or fair, and I truly do feel sorry for the people who didn't actually break any rules and got banned. However, you're not the first person to say that "I've contacted a lawyer and will be suing Chaturbate" when anyone with even the most basic knowledge of civil law and two minutes to read Chaturbate's TOS can tell you that "suing" CB over a ban is a dead end pursuit.

I still don't believe you actually contacted a lawyer, but if you did, my suggestion would be to just move on to a new site and save your money. American lawyers, especially civil litigation lawyers, can be sharks and a lot of them don't care if they win or lose, as long as they are getting paid at the end of the day.

Upvote 0
The fact is that I believe my lawyer, I'm still saving money for him) Arbitration is in your understanding a letter from cb we blocked you because we suspect and take your money? There are thousands of such cases, we are consumables for cb and replenishment of their piggy bank
in america, lots of lawyers tell people they think they have a case if that lawyer feels like it's profitable to the lawyer or their firm.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Upvote 0
I will apply to the professional union of webmodels, and if there is no such thing, I will create it and defend my own kind) I exaggerate about the court, arbitration is arbitration, my conscience is clear and I am sure of my truth. I didn 't do anything like that and I didn 't change any documents . Conclusion chatur just stole my money and solved my job. And also deprived my 100k subscribers of admiring my body, and after all, I became friends with several.

Upvote 0
I will apply to the professional union of webmodels, and if there is no such thing, I will create it and defend my own kind) I exaggerate about the court, arbitration is arbitration, my conscience is clear and I am sure of my truth. I didn 't do anything like that and I didn 't change any documents . Conclusion chatur just stole my money and solved my job. And also deprived my 100k subscribers of admiring my body, and after all, I became friends with several.
oh the only "union" for webcammodels helped get california models fired from camsites because they backed a bill that would "help us"

Reactions: Brit
Upvote 0
chatur doesn't give a damn about models, we are no more expendable for them, even barbie's pussy doesn't answer me, not to mention support. And there are hundreds and thousands of such examples , I was robbed of several thousand dollars from others ... and in the amount of millions, this lawlessness must be stopped. In any case, I will be able to ensure that this company is banned in Russia) And it will hit them hard on the wallet. They took my finger away from me and I'll take your whole hand away from you.)))

Upvote 0
chatur doesn't give a damn about models, we are no more expendable for them, even barbie's pussy doesn't answer me, not to mention support. And there are hundreds and thousands of such examples , I was robbed of several thousand dollars from others ... and in the amount of millions, this lawlessness must be stopped. In any case, I will be able to ensure that this company is banned in Russia) And it will hit them hard on the wallet. They took my finger away from me and I'll take your whole hand away from you.)))
so because you got banned for possible fraudulent activity from chaturbate, a private company who states in the tos they can remove you from their platform for fuck all reason, and you believe you now have to screw out thousands of russian models out an income by banning the site from your country because you are having a tantrum.

lol grow up.

Upvote 0
I repeat once again that I did not violate the chaturbate rules, I can wave documents to them in front of my nose, I drive on my license, I was stopped by the police and checked on the bases, I am real! I am for the truth, and I will seek it by any means. If this is a business, then it must be honest on any side.

Reactions: pau__123
Upvote 0
I repeat once again that I did not violate the chaturbate rules, I can wave documents to them in front of my nose, I drive on my license, I was stopped by the police and checked on the bases, I am real! I am for the truth, and I will seek it by any means. If this is a business, then it must be honest on any side.
yes and if chaturbate believes/suspects (even if they are wrong) that your ids are fake, they can ban you and withold payment. its in the agreement that you agreed to when you signed up to stream on their site.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.