AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ban chaturbate account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2023
good morning @punker barbie I would like to ask you please yesterday we suffered a ban on the account of the model Abbystone (Not her real name) because an external person appeared in our transmission, we sent the case to support through a ticket , please we request your help with the case, have a good day, thanks @punker barbie

good morning @punker barbie I would like to ask you please yesterday we suffered a ban on the account of the model Abbystone (Not her real name) because an external person appeared in our transmission, we sent the case to support through a ticket , please we request your help with the case, have a good day, thanks @punker barbie
So you were public broadcasting and someone not verified on the account showed up on cam.
Why public broadcasting where others may happen to be viable isn't allowed.
Good to see there catching some doing this.

Hello @Galarina estudios Please provide your ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

So you were public broadcasting and someone not verified on the account showed up on cam.
Why public broadcasting where others may happen to be viable isn't allowed.
Good to see there catching some doing this.
That's a huge assumption. Could have been a roommate.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Hi, @punker barbie I have a ticket number it's #21487041 its been days with no response from Support. Can you please pass my information to Chaturbate Support Team. My password was hacked and I need help getting my account back Unban to change my password. Thanks :)
My model name: iamfreakybaby

Hi, @punker barbie I have a ticket number it's #21487041 its been days with no response from Support. Can you please pass my information to Chaturbate Support Team. My password was hacked and I need help getting my account back Unban to change my password. Thanks :)
My model name: iamfreakybaby
Hello @iamfreakybaby Thank you for your follow up. Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.

@punker barbie miss, I send you the screenshots where we can appreciate the support response but I can't identify the ticket number assigned by chaturbate, however there is already a response, I request your help with the case, thanks @punker barbie

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-30 at 13.06.21.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-30 at 13.06.21.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 10
  • caso abby.PNG
    caso abby.PNG
    8.3 KB · Views: 10
You seem to have these problems a lot. I suggest the studio stops streaming until you understand ALL the rules of the site.

Model A had been approved to stream in an "office" setting after CB has verified that it is not a "public space" --- all good

Model B has NOT been approved to stream in that "office" space -- she will get banned

Model A starts streaming in an "office" setting that is "similar" but not the same as the original -- She will get banned since this "office" setting has not been approved by CB.

You MUST get approval for any and ALL models to stream from that approved "office" setting. Any background changes to approved space makes it NOT approved anymore. CB must approve it again.

Do not assume that if 1 model is allowed to use that office then all models in your studio are allowed and you can make any changes you want . CB no longer has "proof" that it is a private space and not a public space.
Or even better is to use private rooms to stream like all other studios and NOT try to game the system

Status
Not open for further replies.