AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ban for age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ned

Deactivated Account
Nov 12, 2021
hello, i have been reading posts here for some time now but now it is my turn to have to ask for help. i have been age verified on my account with Chatturbate since march of this year. this morning my account was banned. no broadcasting, no accessing profile (my grey account is also banned, "ned_jr"). CB support responded to my inquiry about the ban stating it was because my verification photos were blurry and provided a link to upload new photos instructing me to do so. 4 times my photos were denied blurry today. the 5th time very clear photos were uploaded and they were denied... but this time stating the photos are denied because i am already approved on this account. my account is still banned and support has been no help at all. this is absurd. over 5 years I have been on CB broadcasting and never had more than a site warning for being out of the front of my cam to long. I am a creature of habit and though i have looked into the other top cam sites, the starting over somewhere else does not sound very appealing. if anyone can help, or point me in the right direction to get this resolved preferably favorably i would greatly appreciate it. thanks in advance for having me here and any help you can offer. ned_is_naughty

i attached sa couple of the email exchanges edited to remove personal info. i can forward the emails to someone if they work directly for CB or edited to remove personal info.

Attachments

• CB ban.png
    CB ban.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
update. after numerous attempts it finally accepted my photos and verified my age, but i still have the ban. is this normal and it takes some time for them to lift the ban? do i need to contact support with using the assigned ticket number to ask them to lift the ban now?

why is support on this site all up to guessing why and what you have to do and hope you get lucky and guess right

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.