AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban inquiry

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2023
Hello @punker barbie,

I recently tried to create a Chaturbate account (isabella77walquer) as an independent model. However, my account is banned. I tried to contact support for an explanation, and they sent me a generic message indicating that I am permanently banned. I never even had a chance to broadcast with my new account, so I suspect that the ban is related to my previous accounts somehow.

I started working in a studio about 6 months ago as katty_rays. After a few months, I moved to another studio and worked as isabella77turner. I did not create either of those accounts - my studios created them. Both studio environments were extremely toxic, so I was anxious to finally become independent. Now I am ready for that transition, but I am faced with this ban issue.

I really enjoy working as a Chaturbate model, and I am always very careful about following the rules. I would sincerely appreciate it if you could look into my situation and let me know if there is anything I can do to clear the ban on my new account. I am not sure what else to do at this point

Thanks,
Isabella

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230515-184224.png
    Screenshot_20230515-184224.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.